big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
BB1G0mc.img

BBh0hXZ.img

Nearly a month after Chris Hemsworth was awarded the coveted title of People's Sexiest Man Alive, 22-year-old modeland actress Kate Upton was awarded the title of Sexiest Woman Alive.

The announcement was made at the inaugural People Magazine Awards, held Thursday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, making Upton the first woman to ever receive the title.

Upton, best known for her work as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model and for her role in the romantic comedy The Other Woman, took the stage in a curve-hugging black dress to accept the award.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...s-sexiest-woman-alive/ar-BBh0avt?ocid=ansET11

burmafrd

Reaction score
individual taste. To me she is too top heavy. But then look at how many are fascinated by Kardasians galaxy wide rear end.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
She may not be everybody's first pick, .. but I can't believe anyone would have an issue with this. But I do feel she is more hot than sexy.

Does anyone else think there is a difference between a woman being hot, and being sexy?

To me, hot is hot, ... but being sexy is being hot, obviously, .. but also with some elegance sprinkled on there too.

But that's just me.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
She may not be everybody's first pick, .. but I can't believe anyone would have an issue with this. But I do feel she is more hot than sexy.

Does anyone else think there is a difference between a woman being hot, and being sexy?

To me, hot is hot, ... but being sexy is being hot, obviously, .. but also with some elegance sprinkled on there too.

But that's just me.

I agree. Sexy, hot, cute are all different things. If I were to pick a current celebrity that fits all three it would be Alison Brie and therefore she's my número uno.

But I get upton being the top pick, and I agree she's 'hot'-- and in more ways than one. She's the most popular thing going right now so it's understandable that she's number 1.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Imo, the "Sexiest Woman Alive" should still be insanely hot without caking on a ton of makeup.

Kate Upton without professional stylists is pretty meh.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
i just cant take kate's hips that are hiked up to almost her shoulders like an old mans pants. just grosses me out.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i just cant take kate's hips that are hiked up to almost her shoulders like an old mans pants. just grosses me out.

Agree, I see hotter/more sexy women walking around the mall around xmas time. One of the reasons I hang around Victoria Secret :)

The wife gets something from there every year!

burmafrd

Reaction score
lol at the gomers claiming they see hotter women all the time. Total complete HS.

kimrose

Reaction score
Yall can talk about all the young girls, and they sure are pretty, but this woman is still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is Iman. Supermodel from the '80s, and lucky David Bowie's wife and mother of his children.

I don't know how to get the image to post on here, but she is a real beauty. There are 10,000 pics of her online, though, for those who don't know who she is.

http://worldofblackheroes.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/iman-14.jpg