People's Sexiest Woman Alive Named

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
She is my number 2

from rockstar to we're the millers, how she does it is beyond me. I see what others say about sexy vs. hot vs cute, but that's all subjective in the importance of which we place some things.

Jennifer isn't the flashy hot, I don't believe. but I'm not into the flash (unless she's doing it) and think she's just amazing.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
from rockstar to we're the millers, how she does it is beyond me. I see what others say about sexy vs. hot vs cute, but that's all subjective in the importance of which we place some things.

Jennifer isn't the flashy hot, I don't believe. but I'm not into the flash (unless she's doing it) and think she's just amazing.

The dance in Millers was great. I like her tv/movie personality, she was hot in "The break up" too.

When I lived in LA, she walked past me at The Grove(outdoor mall thing) in Beverly Hills, was in awe of her beauty. The wife was even knocked over.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The dance in Millers was great. I like her tv/movie personality, she was hot in "The break up" too.

When I lived in LA, she walked past me at The Grove(outdoor mall thing) in Beverly Hills, was in awe of her beauty. The wife was even knocked over.

she just seems like a good person also. I will admit we're the millers was a LOT funnier than I thought it would be, but the outtakes when they rag on her a bit with the friends theme song, that was epic!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
she just seems like a good person also. I will admit we're the millers was a LOT funnier than I thought it would be, but the outtakes when they rag on her a bit with the friends theme song, that was epic!

yes it was!

jimmy40

Reaction score
Sophia-Loren-sophia-loren-14908679-437-640.jpg

never been anyone sexier

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's all a matter of taste who guys find sexy. There's women who some have the hots for who would have a better chance of raising the dead than eyebrow or anything else on me. :) I've seen Kate Upton up close and personal and although she's far from the hottest/sexiest woman I've seen her body is smokin hot! Some of the hottest/sexiest women I've seen aren't famous.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all a matter of taste who guys find sexy. There's women who some have the hots for who would have a better chance of raising the dead than eyebrow or anything else on me. :) I've seen Kate Upton up close and personal and although she's far from the hottest/sexiest woman I've seen her body is smokin hot! Some of the hottest/sexiest women I've seen aren't famous.

Well said.

As I've gotten older the "inner" qualities have to be factored into whole "hottest/sexiest" thing.

I had a crush on Valerie Bertinelli when I was a kid... thought she was smoking hot... See her on "Hot in Cleveland" and she's still that way. :)

I think Marie Osmond is a hot lady.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well said.

As I've gotten older the "inner" qualities have to be factored into whole "hottest/sexiest" thing.

I had a crush on Valerie Bertinelli when I was a kid... thought she was smoking hot... See her on "Hot in Cleveland" and she's still that way. :)

I think Marie Osmond is a hot lady.

"Sexy" has mostly to do with inner qualities some people are considered sexy that aren't even that attractive. It's the way they carry themselves that make them appealing. I remember Valerie Bertinelli on the show One Day at a Time wouldn't consider her "sexy" but she was adorably cute. They had Mackenzie Phillips who was tall, skinny with bulging eyes play her sister which had to be one of the worst casting decisions of all time. They looked nothing alike Phillips was one of the most unattractive women on TV who looked like she was on crack and was in real life.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Sexy" has mostly to do with inner qualities some people are considered sexy that aren't even that attractive. It's the way they carry themselves that make them appealing. I remember Valerie Bertinelli on the show One Day at a Time. They had Mackenzie Phillips who was tall, skinny with bulging eyes play Bertinelli's sister which had to be one of the worst casting decisions of all time. They looked nothing alike Phillips was one of the most unattractive women on TV who looked like she was on crack and was in real life.

Maybe that's why I thought Valerie Bertinelli looks so good! LOL!

Melissa Sue Anderson was another one who I thought was hotter than a pistol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Anyone would look good next to Mackenzie Phillips. lol Valerie Bertinelli was very cute and is still an attractive woman at 54 or at least the last time I saw her. She did have a weight problem for awhile but slimmed down.

burmafrd

Reaction score

Melissa Sue Anderson was another one who I thought was hotter than a pistol.

Yeah shame she did so little acting after Little House. She definitely was hot

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah shame she did so little acting after Little House. She definitely was hot

That's true. I remember her in a cheezy horror movie, "Happy Birthday to Me" but other than that not much.

Looking at recent images of her, she's still a stunner.

kimrose

Reaction score
Anyone would look good next to Mackenzie Phillips. lol Valerie Bertinelli was very cute and is still an attractive woman at 54 or at least the last time I saw her. She did have a weight problem for awhile but slimmed down.

She didn't have a weight problem, LOL, she got older. It happens. You men need to realize that yall are not the only ones who are allowed to get older and put on a few pounds. lol. She slimmed down, yes, but that was because of the stigma regarding women and eternally looking like a hot young goddess. I remember Valerie when she played Barbara. She was beautiful. She still is beautiful today. Pounds or not. She just looks great.

Mackenzie is a direct victim of her father. Please don't hate her too much. She wanted to be accepted by Daddy, but since Daddy was such a horrible drug addict, not to mention he was a pedophile, at least with her, it was the only way for her to connect with him. Sorry. I am a girl, and I know the lengths a girl will go to, to be close to her daddy. I am lucky, my daddy was wonderful. But, in her case it was extreme, and she was horribly used by her father. Horribly! Mackenzie Phillips is not a bad person. She was the byproduct of a very sick and twisted man, who was her father. I don't give a damn how famous he was. And for the record, she was very much far from ugly. She was actually quite beautiful. She was just done terribly wrong by her rotten father. A horrible, abusing and exploiting father will play on the most beautiful girl's looks. Or the most beautiful boy's, for that matter.o_O

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
She didn't have a weight problem, LOL, she got older. It happens. You men need to realize that yall are not the only ones who are allowed to get older and put on a few pounds. lol. She slimmed down, yes, but that was because of the stigma regarding women and eternally looking like a hot young goddess. I remember Valerie when she played Barbara. She was beautiful. She still is beautiful today. Pounds or not. She just looks great.

Mackenzie is a direct victim of her father. Please don't hate her too much. She wanted to be accepted by Daddy, but since Daddy was such a horrible drug addict, not to mention he was a pedophile, at least with her, it was the only way for her to connect with him. Sorry. I am a girl, and I know the lengths a girl will go to, to be close to her daddy. I am lucky, my daddy was wonderful. But, in her case it was extreme, and she was horribly used by her father. Horribly! Mackenzie Phillips is not a bad person. She was the byproduct of a very sick and twisted man, who was her father. I don't give a damn how famous he was. And for the record, she was very much far from ugly. She was actually quite beautiful. She was just done terribly wrong by her rotten father. A horrible, abusing and exploiting father will play on the most beautiful girl's looks. Or the most beautiful boy's, for that matter.o_O

Most people men and women gain some weight as they get older but when they gain over 40 pounds that's a weight problem. lol Women go through changes and after having kids their weight can become an issue and it did for Valerie Bertinelli because she's in a business where her weight/looks are scrutinized. She's known for being pretty and like all celebrities she has an image and gets followed around by the paparazzi. A lot of women get their foot in the door in Hollywood due to their looks which is why we're discussing Kate Upton. If a celebrity especially a female gains a lot of weight their pics will go viral that's the world we live in today. It obviously has to be very embarrassing for them but that's the price of fame.

As for Mackenzie Phillips I don't hate her I just don't find her attractive. She got her foot in the door in Hollywood due to her father being a John Phillips. She got typecast as a rebellious teenager in American Graffiti and being around musicians growing up led to a drug and alcohol problem at a very young age. She was a crack addict which is going to have an affect on someone's physical appearance. She looked drugged out on One Day at a Time and during the filming of that show is when she got busted. As of at least 2008 she was still battling drug abuse which led to another arrest.

As for sexual abuse by her father those are allegations. She was on Oprah a few years ago putting all the blame for her drug abuse on her father claiming he injected her with cocaine. She admitted she tried cocaine when she was 11 then claimed she had a consensual sexual relationship with her father. Sounds to me like she was just looking to sell her book.