People's Sexiest Woman Alive Named

burmafrd

Reaction score
Most people men and women gain some weight as they get older but when they gain over 40 pounds that's a weight problem. lol Women go through changes and after having kids their weight can become an issue and it did for Valerie Bertinelli because she's in a business where her weight/looks are scrutinized. She's known for being pretty and like all celebrities she has an image and gets followed around by the paparazzi. A lot of women get their foot in the door in Hollywood due to their looks which is why we're discussing Kate Upton. If a celebrity especially a female gains a lot of weight their pics will go viral that's the world we live in today. It obviously has to be very embarrassing for them but that's the price of fame.

As for Mackenzie Phillips I don't hate her I just don't find her attractive. She got her foot in the door in Hollywood due to her father being a John Phillips. She got typecast as a rebellious teenager in American Graffiti and being around musicians growing up led to a drug and alcohol problem at a very young age. She was a crack addict which is going to have an affect on someone's physical appearance. She looked drugged out on One Day at a Time and during the filming of that show is when she got busted. As of at least 2008 she was still battling drug abuse which led to another arrest.

As for sexual abuse by her father those are allegations. She was on Oprah a few years ago putting all the blame for her drug abuse on her father claiming he injected her with cocaine. She admitted she tried cocaine when she was 11 then claimed she had a consensual sexual relationship with her father. Sounds to me like she was just looking to sell her book.
yeah her dad was such a great guy in your opinion

kimrose

Reaction score
Most people men and women gain some weight as they get older but when they gain over 40 pounds that's a weight problem. lol Women go through changes and after having kids their weight can become an issue and it did for Valerie Bertinelli because she's in a business where her weight/looks are scrutinized. She's known for being pretty and like all celebrities she has an image and gets followed around by the paparazzi. A lot of women get their foot in the door in Hollywood due to their looks which is why we're discussing Kate Upton. If a celebrity especially a female gains a lot of weight their pics will go viral that's the world we live in today. It obviously has to be very embarrassing for them but that's the price of fame.

As for Mackenzie Phillips I don't hate her I just don't find her attractive. She got her foot in the door in Hollywood due to her father being a John Phillips. She got typecast as a rebellious teenager in American Graffiti and being around musicians growing up led to a drug and alcohol problem at a very young age. She was a crack addict which is going to have an affect on someone's physical appearance. She looked drugged out on One Day at a Time and during the filming of that show is when she got busted. As of at least 2008 she was still battling drug abuse which led to another arrest.

As for sexual abuse by her father those are allegations. She was on Oprah a few years ago putting all the blame for her drug abuse on her father claiming he injected her with cocaine. She admitted she tried cocaine when she was 11 then claimed she had a consensual sexual relationship with her father. Sounds to me like she was just looking to sell her book.

Trust me, KJJ, I know all about weight gain as you get older. lol. Valerie was always a little bit chunky, she had what I call farm girl looks, not hefty by any means, but just the right amount. She was so cute when she was younger, I used to wish that I looked like her when she was on One Day At A Time. She was a few years older than me, so she was one of my idols when I was little. And she grew into a lovely woman. She did gain weight when she got older and did one of those famous programs, Jenny Craig, or something. She is still a beautiful woman to me, and always was.:)

Now for Mackenzie, I'm sure she was trying to sell her book, that is generally what people do when they write books. But it sounds more like she was telling her story, of being exploited and used by her pervert father, who fed and got her addicted to drugs and then coerced, or at least convinced, a very high and confused little girl into doing things she was not yet old enough to even understand. If she was 11 years old and her father gave her cocaine and then had sex with her, I'm sorry, but that is sexual abuse, and physical abuse. Both are crimes. I remember her well on One Day At A Time and the trouble she got into. By that point, she was already ruined. :(

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Kate is okay.

What do you all think about Rachelle Goulding? I cant post pics of her because 99% of them are of her in a bikini. Sowwie.

But I think shes beautiful and in a very natural way.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Trust me, KJJ, I know all about weight gain as you get older. lol. Valerie was always a little bit chunky, she had what I call farm girl looks, not hefty by any means, but just the right amount. She was so cute when she was younger, I used to wish that I looked like her when she was on One Day At A Time. She was a few years older than me, so she was one of my idols when I was little. And she grew into a lovely woman. She did gain weight when she got older and did one of those famous programs, Jenny Craig, or something. She is still a beautiful woman to me, and always was.:)

Now for Mackenzie, I'm sure she was trying to sell her book, that is generally what people do when they write books. But it sounds more like she was telling her story, of being exploited and used by her pervert father, who fed and got her addicted to drugs and then coerced, or at least convinced, a very high and confused little girl into doing things she was not yet old enough to even understand. If she was 11 years old and her father gave her cocaine and then had sex with her, I'm sorry, but that is sexual abuse, and physical abuse. Both are crimes. I remember her well on One Day At A Time and the trouble she got into. By that point, she was already ruined. :(

Weight is a touchy subject with most women which I'm sure is how the term BBW came about. A lot of women don't want to admit they're fat they'll use the word "curvy" to describe themselves or use the excuse it's water retention which is a problem for a lot of women but there's some that are so overweight that if it was all due to retaining water they would be holding more water than Hoover Dam. lol I had a run in with Anna Nicole Smith many years ago due to some jokes about her weight. The jokes that many made got her to lose weight and the same for Valerie Bertinelli. Everyone becomes self-conscious about their weight at some point and decide to do something about it not just for appearance reasons but for health reasons. As for Mackenzie she's telling her story which has changed some over the years and she's made a lot of allegations that haven't been substantiated. She admitted making comments under the influence of drugs. When someone has been abusing drugs and alcohol since they were a preteen it's hard to tell what's fact or fiction.

John Phillips has denied Machenzie's allegations so has his wife. I don't know any of these people personally John Phillips could be have been a scumbag for all I know I'm only going by what I've heard from others who knew him and Machenzie and what I've read. Mackenzie said she first tried cocaine "on her own." at age 11. It was later that she claimed her father injected her with it. There's a tendency for some especially those who've been persecuted publically to blame others for the way they are. You have Stephen Collins who admitted having inappropriate contact with a couple of young girls. In an interview with Katy Couric he said an older woman exposed herself to him over a period of years when he was a young boy. He used that in an attempt to deflect his actions by putting the blame on her.

kimrose

Reaction score
Kate is okay.

What do you all think about Rachelle Goulding? I cant post pics of her because 99% of them are of her in a bikini. Sowwie.

Wowzers! Rachelle is gorgeous, Gemini. Great find. She is very much the innocent but hot girl next door. Very natural, yet possesses that certain quality that sets her apart from the rest. I dig it. Being female, I love beauty. Natural beauty is very special and something that I admire and could talk about all day.:)

kimrose

Reaction score
Weight is a touchy subject with most women which I'm sure is how the term BBW came about. A lot of women don't want to admit they're fat they'll use the word "curvy" to describe themselves or use the excuse it's water retention which is a problem for a lot of women but there's some that are so overweight that if it was all due to retaining water they would be holding more water than Hoover Dam. lol I had a run in with Anna Nicole Smith many years ago due to some jokes about her weight. The jokes that many made got her to lose weight and the same for Valerie Bertinelli. Everyone becomes self-conscious about their weight at some point and decide to do something about it not just for appearance reasons but for health reasons. As for Mackenzie she's telling her story which has changed some over the years and she's made a lot of allegations that haven't been substantiated. She admitted making comments under the influence of drugs. When someone has been abusing drugs and alcohol since they were a preteen it's hard to tell what's fact or fiction.

John Phillips has denied Machenzie's allegations so has his wife. I don't know any of these people personally John Phillips could be have been a scumbag for all I know I'm only going by what I've heard from others who knew him and Machenzie and what I've read. Mackenzie said she first tried cocaine "on her own." at age 11. It was later that she claimed her father injected her with it. There's a tendency for some especially those who've been persecuted publically to blame others for the way they are. You have Stephen Collins who admitted having inappropriate contact with a couple of young girls. In an interview with Katy Couric he said an older woman exposed herself to him over a period of years when he was a young boy. He used that in an attempt to deflect his actions by putting the blame on her.

Wow. I'm impressed, KJJ. lol. How old are you?? And are you single?? LOL! (If you are, now you know why) You really seem to be an expert on women and their feelings about themselves, however crudely you stated it. lol. In fact, the way you talk about how women don't want to admit they are "fat", as you so eloquently stated, lol, leads me to believe that you must indeed be a woman yourself. So, are you a middle aged woman who has pumped out a few kids in your lifetime, and you are now experiencing "water retention issues"? Or is it that you just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Wanna talk about your bladder? That's always a hot topic for old fat moms. lol
:laugh:

I won't talk about MacKenzie anymore. She has had enough Hell in her life. I will not give way for more bashing of her, she has been through enough.:(

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow. I'm impressed, KJJ. lol. How old are you?? And are you single?? LOL! (If you are, now you know why) You really seem to be an expert on women and their feelings about themselves, however crudely you stated it. lol. In fact, the way you talk about how women don't want to admit they are "fat", as you so eloquently stated, lol, leads me to believe that you must indeed be a woman yourself. So, are you a middle aged woman who has pumped out a few kids in your lifetime, and you are now experiencing "water retention issues"? Or is it that you just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Wanna talk about your bladder? That's always a hot topic for old fat moms. lol
:laugh:

I won't talk about MacKenzie anymore. She has had enough Hell in her life. I will not give way for more bashing of her, she has been through enough.:(

I prefer not disclosing my age now you'll really think I'm a woman. lol I'll tell you this much I'm not as old as Valerie but I'm not all that far behind. I'm not single been married twice wish I would have known more about women prior to my first go around or I might have avoided that mistake. Women are touchy about their weight and age they'll hold onto 39 until the early stages of a turkey neck. A lot of overweight women put the blame for their weight on stress due to their boyfriends or husbands as if they were the ones stuffing pastries and bon bon's in their face all day. Women shop, eat and some even get hives when they're stressed which is a good reason for men to stay single as long as possible.

Years ago I overheard a friend of my mom tell her that she wasn't fat that she was big boned and that she wouldn't look good any thinner which I found strange for a woman who was built like a nose tackle. There's a lot of issues fat moms face from bladder bloat to irritable bowl syndrome which can put a real strain on a marriage and a couples sex life. There isn't anything sexy about a fat cranky mom with hives suffering from a gastric problem. Anyway this has been an enlightening conversation and it all took place in a thread about the sexiest woman alive.

kimrose

Reaction score
I prefer not disclosing my age now you'll really think I'm a woman. lol I'll tell you this much I'm not as old as Valerie but I'm not all that far behind. I'm not single been married twice wish I would have known more about women prior to my first go around or I might have avoided that mistake. Women are touchy about their weight and age they'll hold onto 39 until the early stages of a turkey neck. A lot of overweight women put the blame for their weight on stress due to their boyfriends or husbands as if they were the ones stuffing pastries and bon bon's in their face all day. Women shop, eat and some even get hives when they're stressed which is a good reason for men to stay single as long as possible.

Years ago I overheard a friend of my mom tell her that she wasn't fat that she was big boned and that she wouldn't look good any thinner which I found strange for a woman who was built like a nose tackle. There's a lot of issues fat moms face from bladder bloat to irritable bowl syndrome which can put a real strain on a marriage and a couples sex life. There isn't anything sexy about a fat cranky mom with hives suffering from a gastric problem. Anyway this has been an enlightening conversation and it all took place in a thread about the sexiest woman alive.

Well, KJJ, yes it has been very enlightening indeed. Let's the young girls know what they're in for in a couple of decades, and the young guys, too, right?? lol. I do have to say that I know you are not a woman, I was just playing with you, and also because you certainly don't speak very highly of women. Boy, that first wife must have done a real number on you. LOL. It actually sounds like we are about the same age. Not all of us women are cranky, or fat. lol. Some of us are actually pretty cool, but we like to call it like we see it. We left nicey nicey behind with raising kids and husbands, which can cause us undue stress, which can account for the pastries and bon bon stuffing. lol. Some of us actually lose our appetites when we are stressed or worried, though.

Anyway, I'm not trying to make enemies with you by any means, and I sure hope you didn't take it that way. You are actually a pretty funny guy, this post made me laugh. Nosetackle and all. lol. Thanks for the good debate, man. See you around. And how bout them Cowboys, eh??:)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well, KJJ, yes it has been very enlightening indeed. Let's the young girls know what they're in for in a couple of decades, and the young guys, too, right?? lol. I do have to say that I know you are not a woman, I was just playing with you, and also because you certainly don't speak very highly of women. Boy, that first wife must have done a real number on you. LOL. It actually sounds like we are about the same age. Not all of us women are cranky, or fat. lol. Some of us are actually pretty cool, but we like to call it like we see it. We left nicey nicey behind with raising kids and husbands, which can cause us undue stress, which can account for the pastries and bon bon stuffing. lol. Some of us actually lose our appetites when we are stressed or worried, though.

Anyway, I'm not trying to make enemies with you by any means, and I sure hope you didn't take it that way. You are actually a pretty funny guy, this post made me laugh. Nosetackle and all. lol. Thanks for the good debate, man. See you around. And how bout them Cowboys, eh??:)

You're not going to make an enemy out of me due to this discussion we're just joking around. My comments on women are just in fun men can't live with them or without them. :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Kate is okay.

I would say the same thing about Rachelle Goulding she's okay but doesn't blow me away. She looks like a JCPenney/Sears catalog model. Those catalogs used to be like Playboy for me when I was a kid. My mom subscribed to both and never got suspicious why I kept sneaking off with them. :)

Last edited:

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
I'd like to put in a vote for Katherine Heigl. I also think Tamron Hall from NBC's Today show and MSNBC is a beautiful lady.

kimrose

Reaction score
I'd like to put in a vote for Katherine Heigl. I also think Tamron Hall from NBC's Today show and MSNBC is a beautiful lady.

Oh, I totally LOVE Tamron Hall, man! I love her high energy spirit and mischievous eyes, like she is still a little girl, she is completely electric! She is total Tom Boy, yet feminine, in a beautiful body. I love that. The perfect mix. Can't beat it. I miss a lot of sleep in the mornings, because I just love her and her spirit. Tamron is completely awesome, and way more sexy and attractive than she realizes. She is my kind of lady. The kind that doesn't realize the beauty and power that they hold, and doesn't really care anyway. She is so beautiful, but she is the last person on Earth who would ever see that. I love her.:)

rynochop

Reaction score

Don't worry about him, he evidently knows as much about women as Quarterbacks.