People's Sexiest Woman Alive Named

kimrose

Reaction score
Don't worry about him, he evidently knows as much about women as Quarterbacks.

Ah, thanks, Rynochop.:) Me and KJJ are cool, though. We are. We made each other laugh in our last posts, no hard feelings at all for either of us, and we just see the two different sides of life. We're close in age, which would account for the different views of "woman", and we just see the sun rise from different angles. That is all. Older guys were raised in a different mindset than younger guys. Especially if they have been terribly burned by a bad woman. But, the most important thing, and perhaps a good lesson in life for all of us, is that we Got to see the sun rise today. And that is always a good thing. And who can be mad when our Cowboys are in the playoffs and we have a chance at life to get to see it??:)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
BB1G0mc.img

BBh0hXZ.img

Nearly a month after Chris Hemsworth was awarded the coveted title of People's Sexiest Man Alive, 22-year-old modeland actress Kate Upton was awarded the title of Sexiest Woman Alive.

The announcement was made at the inaugural People Magazine Awards, held Thursday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, making Upton the first woman to ever receive the title.

Upton, best known for her work as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model and for her role in the romantic comedy The Other Woman, took the stage in a curve-hugging black dress to accept the award.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cel...s-sexiest-woman-alive/ar-BBh0avt?ocid=ansET11

Some of my favs:
Katherine Jenkins (Opera Singer)
katherine_jenkins_200003.jpg

Peta Murgatroyd (Dancer):
peta_murgatroyd_08.jpg

Witney Carson (Dancer):
Witney-Carson-Feet-1110022.jpg

Melissa Rycroft (Previous DC cheerleader and celebrity):
Melissa%20Rycroft%20In%20Tight%20Black%20Dress-05.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah, thanks, Rynochop.:) Me and KJJ are cool, though. We are. We made each other laugh in our last posts, no hard feelings at all for either of us, and we just see the two different sides of life. We're close in age, which would account for the different views of "woman", and we just see the sun rise from different angles. That is all. Older guys were raised in a different mindset than younger guys. Especially if they have been terribly burned by a bad woman. But, the most important thing, and perhaps a good lesson in life for all of us, is that we Got to see the sun rise today. And that is always a good thing. And who can be mad when our Cowboys are in the playoffs and we have a chance at life to get to see it??:)

kimrose, for what it's worth, you handled this thread beautifully. Much better than I would have, probably. :)

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Mariska Hargitay

https://encrypted-tbn2.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFwrQoQg9itwTZtxLiE_Ze9xfg9drpW8q1zohbvE8S6tsPkHbZ0Q

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Don't worry about him, he evidently knows as much about women as Quarterbacks.

I know enough about women to know the red head in the Wendy's commercial isn't the least bit sexy glad you like her. lol As for QB's I don't know near as much about them as women because I've never sacked a QB. :)

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/images3_zpsd175ab33.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Let me make it clear I love and respect women I only kid. I treat women real good and have made several women's lives very easy. I make jokes involving men and women none of it should be taken seriously. I feel sorry for those who can't tell when people are just having fun and joking around. Some remarks are going to offend some but it's all in fun. I was on a plane once and a drunk female passenger stood up and began taking off her clothes. She said "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" I stood up removed my shirt and said "Here, iron this!" That's how I am I was born like this. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Seriously, the women on this board handle discussions better than any of the men do. It's hard making the women here look stupid which you wouldn't expect on a football board but it sure is easy making guys here look stupid.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Seriously, the women on this board handle discussions better than any of the men do. It's hard making the women here look stupid which you wouldn't expect on a football board but it sure is easy making guys here look stupid.

You just need to shut up. ;)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Primarily because we let some of you guys keep that Post Reply button. :)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me make it clear I love and respect women I only kid. I treat women real good and have made several women's lives very easy. I make jokes involving men and women none of it should be taken seriously. I feel sorry for those who can't tell when people are just having fun and joking around. Some remarks are going to offend some but it's all in fun. I was on a plane once and a drunk female passenger stood up and began taking off her clothes. She said "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" I stood up removed my shirt and said "Here, iron this!" That's how I am I was born like this. lol

I know that this thread has been mostly fun, but it has definitely skirted the boundary of what might be considered offensive to some, as well. The goal of the site is to have this be a fun place to discussion the Dallas Cowboys. At the same time, there are guidelines that include sensitivity towards both sexes.

That said, your shirt-ironing story is gold.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know that this thread has been mostly fun, but it has definitely skirted the boundary of what might be considered offensive to some, as well. The goal of the site is to have this be a fun place to discussion the Dallas Cowboys. At the same time, there are guidelines that include sensitivity towards both sexes.

We all skirt things here and some go beyond skirting but it's all in fun at least with me. Some say things that are way beyond the rules and continue to do it. When you're on a post board hiding behind a username it makes us all act like idiots at times. I use to do talk radio many years ago and got in some hot water for offending a few people but it was all in fun. You can say something to a crowd and 90% will laugh but they'll be a few who find the comments offensive. I can have someone fuming at me one minute and laughing the next. If I offend someone I'll make sure when we part they'll leave with a smile on their face. I take talking football seriously but outside of that I'm a wacky, zany individual it's just the way I tick. I can take as much as I dish out. Some on this board think I'm sensitive to the jokes and slams that are directed at me because I've discontinued discussions with a few but that's only because it's led to the mods stepping in on a number of occasions.

Even you stepped in once to separate me and another poster. Just a few mild jabs to get the screws grinding in someone's head has led to me and few others getting benched for a day so I had no choice but to end discussions with several. I enjoy going back and fourth exchanging jabs it's all in fun but it's against the rules so I can't use most of the material left for me. I've been left some real gems but have had to refrain or it could lead to a PM in my box and a day sitting on the pine. lol I have an idea if the Cowboys win the SB how about the mods allowing a 24 hour un moderated celebration period (with some rules of course) where we're allowed to get a little more creative. :D

Last edited:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
My comments on women are just in fun men can't live with them or without them. :)

I'm no expert since I have been with the same girl since I was 17 and she was 16, but I think it depends on the woman.

I am 60 and she is 59, .. can't imagine ever being without her.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm no expert since I have been with the same girl since I was 17 and she was 16, but I think it depends on the woman.

I am 60 and she is 59, .. can't imagine ever being without her.

Regardless how many women men have been with it doesn't make them an expert or actors like Mickey Rooney wouldn't have gone through 8 marriages. Sometimes when a man and a woman decide to get a divorce it isn't a sign they don't understand one another it's usually a sign they've begun to. :) I've been married twice the first one ended as a result of being too young I was just out of college. My first wife didn't want the marriage to end only because she hated seeing the one person with good credit move out. I have a friend whose marriage is currently on the rocks he made the mistake of telling his wife she was lousy in bed so she snuck out one night to get a second opinion. lol I was the best man at his wedding 5 years ago could never understand why she married him if I was the best man. :huh:Personally I believe the bride should decide who the best man is. ;) I waited years before getting married again and my second marriage has been going strong after 10 years That's great that you've been with the same girl all those years...congrats!