Per a league source, Elliott return to the Cowboys is unlikely

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

JayFord

Reaction score
I wish him the best LOVED having him as a Cowboy I own his jersey (white one blue sleeves with the star on the shoulders a reimagining of the 1995 jerseys they would wear from time to time)

but it was time....he did what was asked of him and we got every last bit of juice out of him

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But now comes new information that might put an end to the roller-coaster. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram wrote on Tuesday, "Per a league source, Elliott has a couple of options he's planning to pursue post-draft, and a return to the Cowboys is unlikely.''

Of course, we've heard this all before. And we've also heard of the odds of who that next team might be. Per OddsChecker, the Chargers are the most likely Elliott landing spot, which makes some sense because new Chargers coordinator Kellen Moore was Elliott's coach from 2019 to 2022 in Dallas.
Thank goodness!!!!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He needs about 8-10 touches a game and hopefully you can get him to the playoffs healthy.

If you try to make him a big part of your offense he won’t give you much.

Pollard has been our best runner for 2.5 years but Zeke’s contract kept him on the field more.

817Gill

Reaction score
GREATEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL WEEK! Don't let Jerry full you in saying we haven't dismissed this idea!
I don’t really get why anyone would take anything Jerry says seriously at this point.

He’s the GM in name only and is nothing but an attention seeking figurehead at this point. I literally do not take anything he says seriously whatsoever and can’t imagine why anyone would.