Twitter: Per Archer: LVE likely out Sunday

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He hasn’t been all that this year, I think we’ll be fine. The Giants aren’t a good team and I’m sick of hearing how they’re a divisional rival. Look at the past 5-6 years, we’ve dominated them.

We lost to the Jets man... I know it was “just one game” and we had “crucifying” injuries, but we don’t deserve to underestimate any team right now. This Giants team didn’t have Daniel Jones in last time we played them, and he’s going to have everyone on that offense this time around.
Also, just because we dominated them the last 5-6 years means nothing. All division games are crazy and can go either way. Patriots dominated the Dolphins for years, but last year, the Miami Miracle happened. As a matter of fact, the Thursday night 49ers v. Cardinals game was crazy because the 49ers were like 4-1 against them at home in the last few years. Anything can happen. Do NOT underestimate the opponent. Hopefully this team has learned that after that disaster of a Jets game.

HanD

Reaction score
No, that's exactly what you are. He has a history of injuries, one that was a red flag before the draft. That same thing that was feared before the draft, has popped up in his second year, a couple weeks after the freakin' dude had nausea and dizziness. So, let's go ahead and take a look at something, shall we?

https://www.webmd.com/brain/vertigo-symptoms-causes-treatment#1

Less often vertigo may be associated with:

See anything alarming there?

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/am...orts/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article209899719.html

Per lve he has never had a neck injury. His draft concern which was never substantiated and was a rumor from a Walter football hack was spinal stenosis which is a narrowing of the spinal column not a recurring neck injury.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We couldn't beat the Jets. Have you forgotten that?
The Jets actually have a good defense. The quarterback had an outstanding day. I wouldn't put them in the same category as the Giants by understand your point

mattjames2010

Reaction score
man, you know you’re reaching when you have to bring up college. You said a silly thing, just own it.

This isn't "reaching" when a red flag injury from his college career is now popping up in the NFL. LOL

Glad to see you back though after your months away in your hole. Where were you when we had that 3 game losing streak?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We lost to the Jets man... I know it was “just one game” and we had “crucifying” injuries, but we don’t deserve to underestimate any team right now. This Giants team didn’t have Daniel Jones in last time we played them, and he’s going to have everyone on that offense this time around.
Also, just because we dominated them the last 5-6 years means nothing. All division games are crazy and can go either way. Patriots dominated the Dolphins for years, but last year, the Miami Miracle happened. As a matter of fact, the Thursday night 49ers v. Cardinals game was crazy because the 49ers were like 4-1 against them at home in the last few years. Anything can happen. Do NOT underestimate the opponent. Hopefully this team has learned that after that disaster of a Jets game.
Wow, someone actually typed "crucifying injuries" over that game?
That's... kind of messed up.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Please do. I’d take bets on how fast you’d go broke.

But you won’t put your money where your mouth is... cuz... reasons. Lmao

Should start betting since my predictions tend to hit the mark more often than the homer takes on here.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/am...orts/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article209899719.html

Per lve he has never had a neck injury. His draft concern which was never substantiated and was a rumor from a Walter football hack was spinal stenosis which is a narrowing of the spinal column not a recurring neck injury.

And I am saying LVE is ********ting. He also had vertigo just a few weeks ago, was held out the second half of the game a couple weeks ago and he stated he felt he could return and wasn't happy, now he's doubtful to play on Monday....due to his neck.

LVE can doubt all he wants - he either has poor tackling technique that is causing neck injuries, or there is something wrong with his neck. Either way, this is a concern.

What LVE had to say about this

"I didn't really have any injuries as a junior," he said of his final college season. "I missed some time [as a sophomore in 2016] because they thought I had a concussion because I was having headaches, but they fixed that at a chiropractor."

His injury was listed as a neck injury his junior year, he then was getting headaches which he had to see a chiropractor - now in his second year, he's getting vertigo which could be connected having a head or neck injury.....and now we know for sure he has a neck injury from the Eagles game, that possibly could have existed prior to that game.

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Please do. I’d take bets on how fast you’d go broke.

But you won’t put your money where your mouth is... cuz... reasons. Lmao

Let me ask you who will be most likely to be right

The homer: Our team is great, this player is great, our coaching staff is misunderstood, Jerry is a HOF for a reason

Me: Realistic that a HC that hasn't won a dang thing after nearly a decade of coaching and a GM that hasn't done a thing in the cap era that spill over from the early 90s team won't win a Super Bowl being content with what we have?

It's funny how the "Jerry sucks!" people get optimistic....while Jerry is still running the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe he got dizzy from his vertigo and miscalculated that body coming at his head.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Leighton Vander Esch to the locker room with a neck injury <a href="https://t.co/DJFke2FIeI">pic.twitter.com/DJFke2FIeI</a></p>&mdash; Mark Powell (@jim_joyce_hater) <a href="">October 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He had his head down. In that position he didn't see the body coming at his head.

HanD

Reaction score
And I am saying LVE is ********ting. He also had vertigo just a few weeks ago, was held out the second half of the game a couple weeks ago and he stated he felt he could return and wasn't happy, now he's doubtful to play on Monday....due to his neck.

LVE can doubt all he wants - he either has poor tackling technique that is causing neck injuries, or there is something wrong with his neck. Either way, this is a concern.

Someone fell on him, how is that poor technique?

If you can find the report from his injury in college you might have a small point if it says neck injury. Without that it is pure speculation and I'll take his word over yours. Rumors and speculation mean nothing.

The supposed stinger could have been neck or shoulder related.

The only person ********ting with zero confirmed information or firsthand knowledge and guessing the whole way is you.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Someone fell on him, how is that poor technique?

If you can find the report from his injury in college you might have a small point if it says neck injury. Without that it is pure speculation and I'll take his word over yours. Rumors and speculation mean nothing.

The supposed stinger could have been neck or shoulder related.

The only person ********ting with zero confirmed information or firsthand knowledge and guessing the whole way is you.

The GIF I saw wasn't from someone "falling" on him, it looked be his head down and a player running directly into it. LVE's CLAIM is that the team thought it was a "concussion" that fixed with a chiropractor - so, again from LVE it was a mistake (seems to be happening a couple times here) - LVE DENIES having a stinger.

"I never had a stinger. I've had no issues. They took like a bad CT scan at the Combine and people started talking about it."

So, what was the cause of the 6 weeks his junior year that was causing headaches? Now he has veritgo and a neck injury. Again, yeah, I think LVE is ********ting here. I don't really like the fact that he was getting random headaches in college and now has vertigo impacting his game. You can spin it anyway you like, LVE's injuries and lingering problems have all been the neck and above.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'll trust LVE's word regarding his neck over Quincy wannabe's who are bored on a saturday.

Last edited:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Monday night is really setting up to be "Lets all celebrate Daniel Jones" night. I know the pregame show is going to be a Daniel Jones love fest for two hours.

They will have their offense completely together for the first time monday night. Dallas might have to score 35 or more to win.

Hopefully Jones continues to give the ball up. he has been sacked a lot too and hopefully that continues.

The giants 3rd down defense is terrible and the cowboys 3rd down defense is excellent. I hope both continue monday.

HanD

Reaction score
The GIF I saw wasn't from someone "falling" on him, it looked be his head down and a player running directly into it. LVE's CLAIM is that the team thought it was a "concussion" that fixed with a chiropractor - so, again from LVE it was a mistake (seems to be happening a couple times here) - LVE DENIES having a stinger.
"I never had a stinger. I've had no issues. They took like a bad CT scan at the Combine and people started talking about it."

So, what was the cause of the 6 weeks his junior year that was causing headaches? Now he has veritgo and a neck injury. Again, yeah, I think LVE is ********ting here. I don't really like the fact that he was getting random headaches in college and now has vertigo impacting his game. You can spin it anyway you like, LVE's injuries and lingering problems have all been the neck and above.

When a player is being tackled by another player, his direction changes to what lve anticipated. That's why he got hurt.

I'm asking if you can find his medical report from the injury in college. If not all speculation.

You know vertigo doesn't usually come from neck issues right?

All this could mean sometime or nothing. Without information, for you to compare him to lee and say that he is injury prone is a bit premature and preposterous

stilltheguru

Reaction score
"Starting" means nothing - I have no idea why you think this means anything in terms of snaps.

Once Wade left, Brookings playing time decreased in favor of Sean Lee. And now it's "injury in training camp" and not games missed?

14 games in 2010 and 15 games in 2011. But I guess we should ignore the poor play coming from LVE the last few weeks due to what could be related to a neck injury that goes all the way back to college.

We're done here lol
I brought up starts and have proof. You brought up snaps and have.......proof? Of course you don’t. You’re hilarious bro, seriously

blueblood70

Reaction score
When a player is being tackled by another player, his direction changes to what lve anticipated. That's why he got hurt.

I'm asking if you can find his medical report from the injury in college. If not all speculation.

You know vertigo doesn't usually come from neck issues right?

All this could mean sometime or nothing. Without information, for you to compare him to lee and say that he is injury prone is a bit premature and preposterous
right these trolls' hate on pretty much everything., they need to be heard..lol

I saw the play he got hurt on in slow motion his head got completely bent in half, its football , you get hurt..its not lingering college injury.. it didnt happen on non contact ghost play..

secondly I agree Vertigo can be had from a simple tooth or ear infection, just being really sick, its not a genetic thing like been rumored around here..