Per Fisher: Opinions inside the Star split on Dak's financial value

Rayman70

Reaction score
So Jerrah and Junya want Dak and everyone else is a big no? Guys, we are now the Raiders east, circa Late AL DAVIS. Can't win big games when their is no cohesion in planning and team building. THAT is a culture issue.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dak is a 60m$ player because that’s what he’d get if he left. So you either pay him that or he leaves with no franchise tag due to his contract forbidding it.

When Kirk Cousins left Washington around Dak’s age, he became the highest paid player in NFL history. There’s no reason that wouldn’t happen to Dak

clff15701

Reaction score
I don’t think so. If Jerry and Co thought that he would have a contract.

Rayman70

Reaction score
So Slappy Sr and Slappy Junior plan on letting Dak just play out his final year gaining zero return on him after the year when he signs with another team? Brilliant!!!!! Cutting edge GM stuff. Way to show the other 31 GM's how its done fellas. o_O

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The guys writing the checks haven't written a check so...the split might actually be between Harry and Lloyd
That seems to be what Fish is hinting at, that Jerry and Stephen don't quite see eye to eye about Dak.

Maybe Jerry is wanting to pay Dak, but Stephen is looking at the numbers and Cap Boy says, "I don't think so".

Will Jerry slap his boy across the face and tell him "I'm still the alpha around here junior, know your role" or will the old man cave and let his idiot boy make the call???

This is like a real time soap opera:popcorn: