Per Fisher: Opinions inside the Star split on Dak's financial value

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
There are two maybe three people with the clout to set up camps around key players that can sustain and be outspoken at the Star. Jerry and Stephen obviously with maybe McClay.

Historically, one party has been noted as frivolous and sentimental towards money while the other is more analytical. We all watched the last few playoff exits.

lostar2009

Reaction score
I dont get this. If you dont want him cut him or dont extend him. Find someone better, and good luck with that.

Sandyf

Reaction score
The question is who is going to pay that salary. Your post are from Dak”s agent’s perspective. I just don’t see the fan base supporting Dak receiving the highest APY in NFL history.
I don't for a minute belueve that the Jones worry about if the fans support paying Dak sort of money. Fact is he will be the highest paid for less than a year and every fan knows this to be true.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
I don't for a minute belueve that the Jones worry about if the fans support paying Dak sort of money. Fact is he will be the highest paid for less than a year and every fan knows this to be true.
I heard on sports show (radio) today that Dak maybe wanting out of Dallas. Sports guy is a diehard Cowboy fan. Anybody else hearing this?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I heard on sports show (radio) today that Dak maybe wanting out of Dallas. Sports guy is a diehard Cowboy fan. Anybody else hearing this?
It's a negotiating technique from France/Dak to pressurize the Jones to capitulate before the season starts......'sign me now, before I hit the market'.