Per Fisher, Zeke signing is eminent

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Here I thought this would only happen if the Cowboys somehow don't get the back they want tonight.

Either way I think Zeke, Royce Freeman, and Rico Dowdle will all battle for one roster spot.

ICP

Reaction score
Boo, it seems like we have become the new Jets, where NFL has-beens go to finish out their careers

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe Dallas wants to sign him before tonight to throw off the scent that they are taking Brooks. Everyone and his mama knows we want Brooks.
I can see it now…some one will screw it up….

With the second pick in the 2024 nfl draft, the Dallas Cowboys, select. Zeke Elliot…
In the meantime, by the time they correct this, the team selecting after us, takes the RB Dalles intended to draft.

:lmao:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I can see it now…some one will screw it up….

With the second pick in the 2024 nfl draft, the Dallas Cowboys, select. Zeke Elliot…
In the meantime, by the time they correct this, the team selecting after us, takes the RB Dalles intended to draft.

:lmao:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool post of the afternoon lol

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
when did you hear this
91a6b32a170a212159c34f8fed96155e.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Here I thought this would only happen if the Cowboys somehow don't get the back they want tonight.

Either way I think Zeke, Royce Freeman, and Rico Dowdle will all battle for one roster spot.
Depends if we keep Vaughn on the 53. Both Dowdle and Freeman can play on special teams, too, so it depends on who we want to keep there. Elliott either would have to win the No. 2 spot or nothing IMO.

pansophy

Reaction score
Assuming he is cheap, he could solve short yardage and goal line plays. He is very good at finding a crease or the end zone and we were definitely missing that last year.
…. this assumes our OL isn’t letting the DL through unopposed

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
ZEEK can take all of these guys under his wing I guess and mentor them!

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Assuming he is cheap, he could solve short yardage and goal line plays. He is very good at finding a crease or the end zone and we were definitely missing that last year.
he’ll likely be worse at all of those things than several running backs we could draft

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Eatman said this morning expect 3-5 new signings post draft with 2 being former Pro Bowlers (one is Zeke)
Not doubting you, but where did you hear that?
A good night tonight and some FA signings and all of sudden my interest in the season returns with a passion!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I love Zeke so I will be happy if he comes back ....... now saying that, I still want to draft a starting RB.