per Garrett in PC, Looks like Holloman will not be playing again

CCBoy

Reaction score
How does that work with a commitment? Is there a discharge or do they assign you to something with light duty?

If the injury is acquired during battle, there are some options...depending upon adaptability of injury.

Most injuries are treated as a disability and depending upon the degree of loss, a retirement replacement monthly amount is offered. One can either collect retirement funds or disability funds...but not both.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sucks. He might have been a decent player.

Bruce Carter must get his stinkin' mind right. If Justin Durant is the best backer on this team, Lord help us.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
That really sucks, watched the guy play at SC and loved the pick.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder if the neck was bothering him and he didn't say anything about it. He looked really good in the Blue-White scrimmage, but then didn't look right in the SD game. It wasn't much of a hit that knocked him out of the Ravens game.

Yep.

I bet he's had some issue with it right along.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Sucks. He might have been a decent player.

Bruce Carter must get his stinkin' mind right. If Justin Durant is the best backer on this team, Lord help us.

Dont think the lord wants any part of this LB group

manster4ever

Reaction score
Dont think the lord wants any part of this LB group

qft...we're going to have to hit the waiver wire hard. I would look for 1-2 trades as well. I mean, if we can get a serviceable vet that might be cut by a very good defensive team like Seattle, SF or even Baltimore. then we have to roll the dice.