Perfect chance to get rid of Rowdy

erod

Reaction score
One thing all Cowboy fans can agree on...we have the most ridiculous and embarrassing mascot in all of professional sports.

Rowdy isn't funny. He doesn't spark enthusiasm. He serves no purpose. Even worse, he looks like a pedophile summer camp leader. Eeesh.

I'm proposing we immediately replace Rowdy with a guy in a black cat suit. Make it funny like the Philly aardvark or the San Diego Chicken. Have him run up and down the sideline every time the Giants are in town.

I realize this is an overreaction to beating the ding-dong Giants, but it provides the perfect opportunity for Jerry to get rid of Rowdy once and for all.

I just hope it doesn't cost Jerry Jr. his role in the family business.

heir

Reaction score
One thing all Cowboy fans can agree on...we have the most ridiculous and embarrassing mascot in all of professional sports.

Rowdy isn't funny. He doesn't spark enthusiasm. He serves no purpose. Even worse, he looks like a pedophile summer camp leader. Eeesh.

I'm proposing we immediately replace Rowdy with a guy in a black cat suit. Make it funny like the Philly aardvark or the San Diego Chicken. Have him run up and down the sideline every time the Giants are in town.

I realize this is an overreaction to beating the ding-dong Giants, but it provides the perfect opportunity for Jerry to get rid of Rowdy once and for all.

This is where we are at now?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
200099__70808.1554828883.1280.1280.jpg

Jipper

Reaction score

my 3 and 5 year old like rowdy...honestly hes not bad for the kids.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score

I think I can get behind this !!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score

We really miss Crazy Ray!!
latest

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bored much? lol talking mascots?

Pro Football is not place for mascot, most dont even get recognized or shown during tv games , heck the day and age of the cheerleader has gone away now.