Perfect chance to get rid of Rowdy

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
fS1guIb.png
:lmao:

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Ronda Rousey is also niknamed Rowdy. We should adopt HER as Mascot dressed in western gear - no mask needed!! The first American woman to earn an Olympic medal in judo by winning bronze at the 2008 Summer Olympics, she is one of the greatest and most influential female athletes ever.
"An athlete would be an awesome Mascot. She would need some big money so Pay the lady Jerry!!" Thanks Mr Echo I could watch her fire up the crowd! :grin:PAY THE LADY JERRY. SHE WOULD NEED LOTS OF DOUGH!

YOU'VE GOT THE POWER!!! BELIEVE!!!

Dude, you were SOOOoooo close...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Let’s change to a black cat for a mascot.
3fszs0.jpg

I'll tell you what, you contact Jones and tell him that Rowdy has to go and then you tell me what he says.
:lmao:

Without knowing a person the written form of sarcasm is often extremely hard to pick up. You don't hear inflection in voice, or facial expressions, or hand gestures that all help to distinguish sarcasm. If you don't like mascots fine but to attack someone because they are for keeping one of the most recognizable mascots in all of sports. I personally don't watch Rowdy, I watch the game but Rowdy is primarily there for the younger and very old fans. Rowdy also make many personal appearances at local charity events as one of the representatives for the Cowboys as well as visiting local hospitals several times a year. So if don't like Rowdy fine don't watch him but dopn't attack those that defend him and see the reason he is around.
:yourock::clap: