Perfect chance to get rid of Rowdy

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
One thing all Cowboy fans can agree on...we have the most ridiculous and embarrassing mascot in all of professional sports.

Rowdy isn't funny. He doesn't spark enthusiasm. He serves no purpose. Even worse, he looks like a pedophile summer camp leader. Eeesh.

I'm proposing we immediately replace Rowdy with a guy in a black cat suit. Make it funny like the Philly aardvark or the San Diego Chicken. Have him run up and down the sideline every time the Giants are in town.

I realize this is an overreaction to beating the ding-dong Giants, but it provides the perfect opportunity for Jerry to get rid of Rowdy once and for all.

I just hope it doesn't cost Jerry Jr. his role in the family business.
#rallycat

CPanther95

Reaction score
Maybe we could circle the wagons like in Oklahoma . Lol
oklahoma-wagon-crash-video-sooner-schooner-tips-over-during-game.jpg

When is somebody outside of Oklahoma gonna inform them that that is not a schooner?

Blackrain

Reaction score
One thing all Cowboy fans can agree on...we have the most ridiculous and embarrassing mascot in all of professional sports.

Rowdy isn't funny. He doesn't spark enthusiasm. He serves no purpose. Even worse, he looks like a pedophile summer camp leader. Eeesh.

I'm proposing we immediately replace Rowdy with a guy in a black cat suit. Make it funny like the Philly aardvark or the San Diego Chicken. Have him run up and down the sideline every time the Giants are in town.

I realize this is an overreaction to beating the ding-dong Giants, but it provides the perfect opportunity for Jerry to get rid of Rowdy once and for all.

I just hope it doesn't cost Jerry Jr. his role in the family business.

Spot on with the overreaction part and there are things that need to go just Rowdy is not on the top of the priority list

Fire407

Reaction score
My favorite promo ever for Sportscaster was where Scott Van Pelt is leaving work and he hears a party going on. Everyone gets quiet when he opens the door and Romo won't invite him in even though you can see its a party with the cheerleaders and Rowdy there.

erod

Reaction score
For starters how about the mods replace that stupid *** avatar on 80% of posters.
I wonder how many new members signed up, saw that avatar, and immediately cancelled their registration. LOL

stiletto

Reaction score
We should adopt the old Expos mascot. Only Mascot to ever be ejected from a game. Youppi or whatever... put a Cowboy hat on him....

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
We should adopt the old Expos mascot. Only Mascot to ever be ejected from a game. Youppi or whatever... put a Cowboy hat on him....
I believe Youppi was recently arrested in Washington D.C. for stealing Screech's uniform, and sneaking on to one of the Nationals parade buses.

gmoney112

Reaction score
One thing all Cowboy fans can agree on...we have the most ridiculous and embarrassing erod in all of professional sports.

Erod isn't funny. He doesn't spark enthusiasm. He serves no purpose. Even worse, he looks like a pedophile summer camp leader. Eeesh.

I'm proposing we immediately replace erod with a guy in a black cat suit. Make it funny like the Philly aardvark or the San Diego Chicken. Have him run up and down the sideline every time the Giants are in town.

I realize this is an overreaction to beating the ding-dong Giants, but it provides the perfect opportunity for CowboysZone to get rid of erod once and for all.

I just hope it doesn't cost erod Jr. his role in the family business.