Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
GPg2FoD.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ok, Aria.

Sorry for spamming your thread. I take similar pics to you. Close ups of gorgeous images. I have many thousand. Some of those are from Brazil. Some from Pt. Magu. Some from Malibu.

All with an iPhone :)

aria

Reaction score
I think it’s goegoues, Aria! Pretty damned clear. Great contrast! iPhone?
Yup, all phone, I don't even own a camera. Actually, my wife bought a high dollar professional one several years ago but never took it out of the box. One day I decided I would mess around with it, picked up an instruction book the size of a phone book and put it back in the box...still sitting there.

I take it back, myself and Willie is an actual photo from ~18 years ago that I probably had taken with a disposable. The one I posted is a picture of the actual picture I took with my phone.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yup, all phone, I don't even own a camera. Actually, my wife bought a high dollar professional one several years ago but never took it out of the box. One day I decided I would mess around with it, picked up an instruction book the size of a phone book and put it back in the box...still sitting there.
Yup, I have a gorgeous Canon but use my phone for everything photo-op related, as well :)