Pet peeves

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said come back in two weeks after you've come across them!

The reason I say that is because when someone points stuff out that I never really paid any attention too. All the sudden I see that crap all the time! rofl

I have a buddy Dan I shared this with a long time ago and he came over about three weeks later telling me how he never noticed it but it was true!
Here's something for you to pay attention to: Prius drivers. I've found the majority of them drive like they have to prove their car isn't a slow piece of crap.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys, I have something for you and I would like you to take a week or two and then report back your findings.

I find the following traits of most slow left lane drivers. It's not all of them, but a MASSIVE majority of them.
  • They drive Honda CRVs (when you look at the lady driving, you would swear she is about to break out into a knitting session)
  • They drive Toyota RAV4s
  • They drive Mini Vans
  • They drive trucks (this might be less likely in Texas since so many drive trucks, but up here it's different)
  • Stupid livery drivers. (black car taxis)
As I said, there are others that do this, but most of them fall into the above cars. I do on the other hand know some at least one CRV driver that drives faster than I do hah.

Prius is the main culprit! In Cali anyways.....