Pet peeves

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've tried luring a few of the more annoying posters from this site (not you) to my house for this purpose.
exc.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My pet gets peeved when I don't feed her when she wants.
One of mine got peeved when he discovered he was "fixed". What a word term for it. They're whole and not broken yet we take things from them and call them "fixed".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of mine got peeved when he discovered he was "fixed". What a word term for it. They're whole and not broken yet we take things from them and call them "fixed".

They tend to hold a grudge over that. My wife wanted to get me fixe at one point, and I put my foot down.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
People who dont pick up their feet when they walk. They slide the heels of their shoes on the ground.

Londonboy

Reaction score
A Friend of mine (yes I do have one:p) who sets His watch 5 minutes fast.
I've pointed out that since He knows that it's 5 minutes fast, it actually makes no difference, but it doesn't seem to sink in.

paladin

Reaction score
Warranties that the manufacturer has no intention of honoring.
The newest ploy:
"Lifetime warranties" replaced by "guaranteed for the life of the product"

"It broke after a week?, Why are you complaining...That's the lifetime of the product"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People who have extensive personal off topic conversations about where they live in a personal peeve thread.
LMAO. A Connecticut Yankee in Cowboys Zone. But I do think it's interesting to see how close some posters are to each other.

No one has admitted to being close to me. Afraid of a visit?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
People who are turning left, but veer to the right and you can't just go around them.
A forearm shiver is in order.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
People driving on the highway, in the passing lane & going 2 mph over the speed limit. After a few minutes of riding their bumper, they reluctantly slide over to the other lane, only to flip you the bird because YOU were in the wrong for tailgating them.

OR....

People driving on the highway, in the passing lane, going 2 mph over the speed limit and the slow lane is WIDE OPEN. Instead of riding their bumper, I decide to take advantage of the wide open slow lane & pass them, only to be flipped the bird because YOU should be passing people in the fast lane and not the slow lane.

:banghead:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
People driving on the highway, in the passing lane & going 2 mph over the speed limit. After a few minutes of riding their bumper, they reluctantly slide over to the other lane, only to flip you the bird because YOU were in the wrong for tailgating them.

OR....

People driving on the highway, in the passing lane, going 2 mph over the speed limit and the slow lane is WIDE OPEN. Instead of riding their bumper, I decide to take advantage of the wide open slow lane & pass them, only to be flipped the bird because YOU should be passing people in the fast lane and not the slow lane.

:banghead:

I just flip everyone off so I don't miss any opportunities to do so.