Peterson wants at least 25 Million guaranteed to sign with Dallas

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
AP must have lost his mind...

Demarco, if you can hear me bro, take the 7.5, 7.75, or 8 mil per and let's go get this Super Bowl...

joseephuss

Reaction score
AP must have lost his mind...

Demarco, if you can hear me bro, take the 7.5, 7.75, or 8 mil per and let's go get this Super Bowl...

If these statements from Peterson are true then the league should immediately drug test him.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
So we've already said Goodbye to Murray?

I'm really disgusted by all this ... Murray is a true blue Cowboys who wants to be here ...

Adrian Peterson - what has this guy ever done with Minny?

For the life of me, I'm completely bewildered by the above comment made by BiffWellingtonIII and was wondering....is this dude legitimately trying to question WHAT ADRIAN PETERSON has EVER DONE with the VIKINGS??? Or am I just a dim-witted buffoon who doesn't know sarcasm when it hits him in the face?? I honestly hope its the latter because if not, good LORD we got some truly clueless football fans posting on this forum.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
AP can want that money. He will not get it from any team unless Chip gets stupid.

RW31

Reaction score
The hell with Murray. Pay AD, when the season starts and he helps us win games nobody is going to give a **** about how much he makes.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
For the life of me, I'm completely bewildered by the above comment made by BiffWellingtonIII and was wondering....is this dude legitimately trying to question WHAT ADRIAN PETERSON has EVER DONE with the VIKINGS??? Or am I just a dim-witted buffoon who doesn't know sarcasm when it hits him in the face?? I honestly hope its the latter because if not, good LORD we got some truly clueless football fans posting on this forum.

Maybe he means as far as championships and what not. But ya I was wondering the same thing what he meant by that

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
If I thought Romo had more than two years left I would agree. He may have three. With all we have allocated to the offense why risk it?
I don't think he's going to try and rob the cowboys ala AP. I think he will ask for and get a fair deal. Our offense isn't broken.
Sign the guy and move over to what needs fixing. It goes with out saying (or should) but keeping Romo healthy is key. And part of that is limiting the number of passes he attempts. We know that Murray is a big part of doing that. We don't know a THING about Williams, and as you said the knuckle head might be in jail at any given time. I'd sign Murray, move on from Randle and draft a guy.

Good post and good points regarding stability and Romo. I think the team lucked out on D @ times last season (timely TOs) and don't think we should rely on the draft alone for impact DL help. Meaning that last seasons's success will not be guaranteed going forward in the W/L column (TEN, STL, type of games) though we will most definitely be more talented.

I haven't caught up yet on Hardy news, but he seems the only player left (McPhee was other, not really counting Suh w that price tag) that could have stepped right in to assist in the pass rush.

heavyg

Reaction score
All I know is he is the only player in Free Agency that makes me think our odds of winning a Superbowl go drastically up if he is on our roster.

While I would LOVE to have AP on the team and I do think he would make us much better. We aren't going to win a Superbowl until we get a pass rush and some decent cover corners IMO

khiladi

Reaction score
AP puts a team over the edge that is close, he doesn't give you a SB on an average or good roster. He fits here personnel wise and putting this team over the edge.