Reaction score
Is there is any weighted grades for their grades, or is it safe to assume:
100-90=A
89-80=B
79-70=C
etc

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Sure the record is all that "matters" if you just want to know where the team ranks come playoff time as to if you're in the playoffs and where you're seeded, but the point is to discuss and analyze why you "are what your record is", how you got to the 1-2, and how you can improve on it, is the point of this forum. We can all just look up the team's record on any number of sites.

So while your comment is true it has little bearing on what we're about here...

ondaedg

Reaction score
The first touchdown to Aaron Lockett on Sunday he failed to drop deep and protect the deep middle.

Right that was definitely a mistake by Woods. But his overall play is pretty good with good coverage and strong run defense. If he was weak teams would be targeting him more than the five times thus far.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Zack Martin has not had the best season but his grade is getting better by the week. And just because you have sacks doesn't mean it will make up for other aspects of your game.
I just don't see where Smith is weak? He leads the leauge in sacks, ranked somewhere like 13th in sacks??? He's strong against the run and has been playing left and right side DE/LB very effectively. Maybe you can shed some light on why the poor ranking, I can't figure it out.

I've never read or subcribed to PFF, so I can't say much about them. Some people like them, others don't. It seems like you go by them and are standing up for them, do you feel the Smith ranking is correct and can you expalin why?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Grades and rankings are updated after week 3. These are total grades and rankings for the year.

QB: Dak Prescott- 86.8 Grade (5th) Passing grade 83.3 (7th)

RB: Zeke- 65.8 Grade (25th)
T. Pollard- 62.9 not enough snaps to rank

WR: Amari- 73.9 (24th)
MG- 64.9 (67th)
Ceedee- 66.1 (62nd)
N Brown- 67.4 not enough snaps to rank
C Wilson- 73.1 not enough snaps to rank

TE: Schultz- 65.2 (32nd)
B. Bell- 61.6 (44th)
S. Mckeon- 60.5 not enough snaps to rank

C: Looney- 62.5 (22nd)
Biadasz- 53.8

G: Martin- 74.2 (16th)
Williams- 55.0 (54th)

T: Tyron Smith- 62.3 (54th)
Steele- 50.1 (69th out of 71)
B. Knight- 63.1 (49th)

DT: A. Woods- 61.9 (60th)
Hill- 53.9 (87th)
Ty Craw- 48.3 (104th)
D. Poe- 55.6 (82nd)
Gallimore- 53.2 not enough snaps to rank

DE: A. Smith- 65.5 (41st) 13th in pass rush grade
DLaw- 63.7 (48th)
Griffen- 49.2 (95th)
Armstrong- 58.2 (69th)
B. Anae- 77.5 not enough snaps to rank

LB: Joe Thomas- 62.8 (21st)
Vander Glass- 47.0 not enough snaps to rank
Jaylon- 47.7 (44th) Coverage grade is 38.7

CB: Chido- 66.9 (29th)
Worley- 61.7 (49th)
T. Diggs- 50.6 (82nd)
AB- 51.3 (78th)
J Lew- 54.9 (74th)

Bonus Grade Byron Jones 59.3 (52nd)

Safety: X Woods- 75.9 (6th)
D. Thompson- 50.4 (65th)
Brandon Carr- 53.7 not enough snaps to rank

Everyone pretty much stayed the same. Big losers for week 2 though were zeke and darian thompson.
So only X.Woods, A.Cooper, D.Prescott, and Z.Martin have passing grades of 70 or higher.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.
Josh Allen is heading there...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
It wasn't an insult, it was a fact.

Team record is the only thing that matters if your brain can only handle one thing. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but it's not looking good.
You need a timeout. Mods, throw this guy to the bench.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Football experts confirming what we already know. Dak is elite. And defense is booty

meanwhile armchair QBs on here type essays on here thinking he sucks. Worst part is they aren’t even getting paid:(

lol are they basing that off of just stats? Cause here’s what I saw in three games.

rams - Daks offense leads us to 3 pts in the second half.

falcons - daks late stats are all meaningless if the falcons have competent special teams.

Seattle - daks turnovers lead directly to 14 points against for Seattle. Dak comes up short at the end of both halves.

Again keeping us in games by putting up stats in between means nothing to me. I’m a dak supporter but I’m sick of the moral victories. How about he starts beating some elite teams and we’ll talk.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Worley has been our best corner sadly... Diggs is learning and has a ways to go. But I like that he uses his instincts. He should be in film room a lot. The faster he starts learning these offenses the quicker he can really use his abilities of size and speed. Before he gets later into his career.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.
Wilson, Rodgers and mahomes are not normal.

They have a 6th sense for the quarterback position so I don’t expect anyone to play as well as them

Tussinman

Reaction score
Yep, seeing that grade (Doesn't he lead the leauge in sacks?) makes one really consider the rest is probably wrong too. Zack Martin is just average, um okay.
Martin's first game killed his overall rating because there's only been three games. He's gone up 10 points in the last two weeks, give it another couple weeks and he'll be back in the mid-80s

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is there is any weighted grades for their grades, or is it safe to assume:
100-90=A
89-80=B
79-70=C
etc
from my experience basically 88 and higher is mostly all pro team, just regular pro bowlers high 70s to mid 80s.

They consider anything below 60 is back up and most of just the regular starters are mid-sixties to low 70s