PFF Grades & Rankings Through Week 3

Nexx

Reaction score
And Dak is throwing to some guy named "Cedric Wilson".....what's the difference? Aaron is also throwing to some guy named Davante Adams lol. Just because you don't know who a guy is doesn't mean he's not good.

you do know Adams has been hurt right?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its amazing that with Amari and Zeke performing so poorly.....banged up OL..... we are still #1 ranked offense. Makes me wonder if its possible to pay fewer superstars on offense and help out the defense.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Its amazing that with Amari and Zeke performing so poorly.....banged up OL..... we are still #1 ranked offense. Makes me wonder if its possible to pay fewer superstars on offense and help out the defense.
Either that or stop being behind all the time!!

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
That's about the only thing you Dak haters have left in the bag. Same thing that eventually the Romo haters had.

Dak/Romo isn't elite.

Which is all but admitting that Dak is not only NOT a backup, NOT average...……………..but in fact a top 10 franchise QB and rising.

Now I don't want to the be the only guy to judge, but by my count the Dak haters have taken an @$$ whooping on this subject!!!! Wouldn't you agree?
Dak's been phenomenal.
With any help from the D last week they'd be 2-1.
Dak's literally the only reason they've had a chance the past two weeks.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak's been phenomenal.
With any help from the D last week they'd be 2-1.
Dak's literally the only reason they've had a chance the past two weeks.

No. Rayne played well last week against a decent defense. The week before he played poorly early and had to scramble to get a W against the worst defense in the league

Unbiased, reasonable people can distinguish between the two contests and not fluff Dakota regardless of the strength of the opponent

Hadenough

Reaction score
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.
Bingo! Elite QBs find ways to win games just like Wilson did and Dak didn't.

Hadenough

Reaction score
No. Rayne played well last week against a decent defense. The week before he played poorly early and had to scramble to get a W against the worst defense in the league

Unbiased, reasonable people can distinguish between the two contests and not fluff Dakota regardless of the strength of the opponent
Some people just don't realize how lucky this team is to be 1-2.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just a question, not that I'm disputing you, but:
If Dak won that game, does it diminish Wilson?
No because Wilson did what he could to bring his team back. It would go down as a game of who had the ball last won the game. Wilson has a SB ring and has performed and choked on the biggest stage but he also is very talented.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No because Wilson did what he could to bring his team back. It would go down as a game of who had the ball last won the game. Wilson has a SB ring and has performed and choked on the biggest stage but he also is very talented.
SB ring. I knew that was coming out, lol.
So he gets free passes now. Team be damned. It's him.
Understood.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.
Pretty big drop from those three as well.

CWR

Reaction score
The Aldon Smith grade is the only weird one, but I guess it makes sense when you separate pass rush versus everything else.

The Xavier Woods grade as well. I dont watch film, but could've sworn I seen him make more than one huge error last game, leading to some very wide open wrs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
SB ring. I knew that was coming out, lol.
So he gets free passes now. Team be damned. It's him.
Understood.
If you watched that game and saw the way Wilson played he didnt do anything to lose the game like Dak did. So if Dak wins it in the end why would you discredit Wilson?