PFF Grades & Rankings Through Week 3

aria

Reaction score
Of course for my boy @QuincyCarterEra
I’m sitting here by myself and I honestly lol’d when I saw it. We all have our opinions about certain players and/or positions and some people are more blunt than others. I like how you just kind of slipped it in there whereas others would have started a thread. Nice job, lol.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Was that you arguing me down about the Seahawks weapons were lower tier 1?

Maybe you didn't know what we were arguing?

Wilson didnt have talent surrounding him, which yoir ultimate stance had to turn into that rookie DK and Lockett were a top 5 WR duo, which you later conceded wasn't the case after pointing out 5 WR tandems last season.

Don't think bringing that up was your best move haha

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe you didn't know what we were arguing?

Wilson didnt have talent surrounding him, which yoir ultimate stance had to turn into that rookie DK and Lockett were a top 5 WR duo, which you later conceded wasn't the case after pointing out 5 WR tandems last season.

Don't think bringing that up was your best move haha
So if he didn't have any talent around him what happened on Sunday?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
...so you don't understand what the argument was. Gor it lol

Rocy what does last Sunday have to do with last season?
They did the same thing they did to us they did last season lol. I mean I'm over it we'll just have to agree to disagree not sure why I brought it back up. It is what it is. I guess Greg Olsen wasn't there last year so there's that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We want to talk about your boy J Lewis who has more than 1 half of play baked into his grade? Lol.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jourdan-lewis/11846

Just leave the cornwrback evaluations to me for now on. I know who will end up being the highest paid CB.
Byron has the same coverage grade. I dont care over how long a period. J lew was a 3rd round pick who aint just get 17m a year. I never said he was as good as byron i said richard is an idiot by playing Anthony brown over j lew

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I’m sitting here by myself and I honestly lol’d when I saw it. We all have our opinions about certain players and/or positions and some people are more blunt than others. I like how you just kind of slipped it in there whereas others would have started a thread. Nice job, lol.
Thank you sir. Im here to provide entertainment.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Woods has played pretty well except for that one blown coverage

I agree. Thompson I don't know what the coaching staff sees in him to continue to put him out on the field. I mean for as big as he is he sucks at bringing him pads when he hits someone. You wouldn't think he was 6'2 and 212lbs. I rather see what Donovan Wilson has to offer at Safety at least he is young with some upside. And can he really play worst than the way thompson is playing?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I agree. Thompson I don't know what the coaching staff sees in him to continue to put him out on the field. I mean for as big as he is he sucks at bringing him pads when he hits someone. You wouldn't think he was 6'2 and 212lbs. I rather see what Donovan Wilson has to offer at Safety at least he is young with some upside. And can he really play worst than the way thompson is playing?
No way Donovan Wilson could be worse than thompson. The kid has at least flashed some ability

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Xavier Woods grade is rather impressive. Relatively surprised. I wonder how does he grade out with the team?
they love him too.
it's just fans that think he is trash.
realistically you'd love to see him make some plays but DBs who are never in the picture when the ball is thrown is usually a good sign.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rogers is throwing to a dude named Lazard and Martin Vantes Scantling something or another and still getting it done. Cowboys had to trade their 1st for a receiver mid season to make Dak look like a serviceable QB.
It’s a both system not the quarterback not the receiver. People still don’t get it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
they love him too.
it's just fans that think he is trash.
realistically you'd love to see him make some plays but DBs who are never in the picture when the ball is thrown is usually a good sign.
I do kind of look at people crazy who get mad at safeties for not helping corners get burnt. I think the issue is with the corner being burnt to begin with. Woods got a lot of blame and I'm not sure if its warranted.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rogers is throwing to a dude named Lazard and Martin Vantes Scantling something or another and still getting it done. Cowboys had to trade their 1st for a receiver mid season to make Dak look like a serviceable QB.
And Dak is throwing to some guy named "Cedric Wilson".....what's the difference? Aaron is also throwing to some guy named Davante Adams lol. Just because you don't know who a guy is doesn't mean he's not good.