PFF grades vs SF

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Takeaway here is that this was the worst performance of the year overall. Nobody played up to par and many were not even close to their regular season average grades.

Top 5 offense grades

1. Dalton Shultz 69.0
2. CD Lamb 68.5
3. Zach 66.1 second worst grade of the year
4. Zeke 66.0
4. Amari 66.0

Bottom 5 offense

1 Cedric Wilson 54.9
2 La El 59.2 Worst game of the year
3. Dak 59.3 second worst game of the year
4. Tyron 59.4 Worst game of the year
5. Connor 59.5

Defense top 5

1. DLAW 75.8
2. Hooker 73.7
3. Kazee 68.3
4. Parsons 68.0
5. Dorrance 61.9

Bottom 5

1. Randy gregory 25.8 - I cannot emphasize enough how bad he played to earn this grade. Worst game of the year by a wide margin. I'm guessing he smoked a lot of weed before this game.
2. Tristy - 30.5 trash player, hope to god this is the end.
3. OSA 41.8 rookie DT .....not a good year.
4. Watkins 42.8 - part of our putrid DT rotation
5. LVE 44.6 might be his last game..... not his worst game but a poor one at a bad time.

plymkr

Reaction score
Takeaway here is that this was the worst performance of the year overall. Nobody played up to par and many were not even close to their regular season average grades.

Top 5 offense grades

1. Dalton Shultz 69.0
2. CD Lamb 68.5
3. Zach 66.1 second worst grade of the year
4. Zeke 66.0
4. Amari 66.0

Bottom 5 offense

1 Cedric Wilson 54.9
2 La El 59.2 Worst game of the year
3. Dak 59.3 second worst game of the year
4. Tyron 59.4 Worst game of the year
5. Connor 59.5

Defense top 5

1. DLAW 75.8
2. Hooker 73.7
3. Kazee 68.3
4. Parsons 68.0
5. Dorrance 61.9

Bottom 5

1. Randy gregory 25.8 - I cannot emphasize enough how bad he played to earn this grade. Worst game of the year by a wide margin. I'm guessing he smoked a lot of weed before this game.
2. Tristy - 30.5 trash player, hope to god this is the end.
3. OSA 41.8 rookie DT .....not a good year.
4. Watkins 42.8 - part of our putrid DT rotation
5. LVE 44.6 might be his last game..... not his worst game but a poor one at a bad time.
depressing when you see "worst grade of the year" or "second worse grade of the year" and it was the most important game of the year.

I also agree with you, I think Gregory was high as a kite. Thanks for posting the data.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm surprised Diggs wasn't in their bottom 5 with all the talk about him

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OSA has had a pretty solid year considering he’s a rookie. He hit a wall down the stretch but he’ll learn from it.

Osa played 5 decent games and was trash every other game. The entire DT rotation needs to be replaced. They are among the worst units in the league.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised Diggs wasn't in their bottom 5 with all the talk about him

He was bad scoring a 51.4.......... if I had just averaged the DT rotation which take up 3 of the bottom 5 spots, he would have made the list.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PFF is a joke and I proved it with my Oline thread. LVE that low? Lol. He had 13 tackles yesterday. And I don’t even like LVE……

You proved it? lol

We lead the league in scoring and total yards. The OL was a huge part of that success.
You just don't understand what they are doing or how it differs from a fans impression.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not gonna trash LVE today.

As bad as he was in the first half, he made the play on defense that gave us a chance.

And that is what most fans will remember b/c they aren't following the player on every play or watching the coaches tape after the game.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
And that is what most fans will remember b/c they aren't following the player on every play or watching the coaches tape after the game.
I'm just saying when everything was on the line, he put his balls on the table and dragged Deebo down. Gave you a chance.

Everyone else on defense was freelancing, committing goofy penalties, avoiding tackles, and getting washed out of plays. LVE has been awful most of this season, just giving the kid credit where it's due.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just saying when everything was on the line, he put his balls on the table and dragged Deebo down. Gave you a chance.

Everyone else on defense was freelancing, committing goofy penalties, avoiding tackles, and getting washed out of plays. LVE has been awful most of this season, just giving the kid credit where it's due.

He was up and down all year. His grades ranged from 34 to 91.5. Zero consistency.

kumizi

Reaction score
Team wasn’t ready to play.

bad practice week? bad pregame speech? who knows?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Keep underestimating (and really not understanding) this position and we will continue to not be effective or make critical stops against power running teams.

I don't think we have had any consistency at this position since John Randle.