Twitter: PFF: Most forced missed tackles

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They are already regretting it.

Just like the Rams, Cardinals, Steelers, Falcons, etc etc.

Pretty silly argument. Thank you for the laughs though. Especially since they had a standoff with Zeke until the very end. So saying "no problem paying him" doesnt make much sense.
I'm glad that some of us are better at evaluating talent and impact on games over others, it's making us a better forum, even if the organization screwed up and some slower posters haven't caught on even when presented with facts
Steelers only regret is probably not paying Leveon lol. Connor is average as hell. Zeke has been a top performer consistently unlike Gurley, Freeman or Johnson so its pretty disingenuous to compare them to Zeke.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Your only basis for Zeke being good was that the organization had "no problem paying him", which was a lie considering they had to wait until the season almost started after Zeke had held out.

How does that have anything to do with Dak? Lol.

Are you saying that if Dak and Zeke both get paid by the same organization in their first holdout then they are equal in talent because the organization signed them?

This is so sloppy. Clean it up please. Thanks

lol let me spell this out to you. The Cowboys know what they have in Zeke whether you agree or not and got him paid. Took an off-season and what a couple months?

Dak on the other hand ... you fill out the rest man. Keep posting these stats to make you feel better. Fact

Dak
Not
Signed
Yet

aria

Reaction score
Your only basis for Zeke being good was that the organization had "no problem paying him", which was a lie considering they had to wait until the season almost started after Zeke had held out.

How does that have anything to do with Dak? Lol.

Are you saying that if Dak and Zeke both get paid by the same organization in their first holdout then they are equal in talent because the organization signed them?

This is so sloppy. Clean it up please. Thanks
Lol, what is it about people trying to compare Dak and Zeke in a thread that has nothing to do with Dak? Am I missing something here?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Steelers only regret is probably not paying Leveon lol. Connor is average as hell. Zeke has been a top performer consistently unlike Gurley, Freeman or Johnson so its pretty disingenuous to compare them to Zeke.

Lol the Steelers don't regret that at all lmao. The Jets do though.

Zeke was elite one season, 2016, just like all the players I mentioned. If you thought Zeke was elite in 2018 simply because he had the most carries leading him to have the most rushing yards that's on you.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Steeler fans are laughing at bell. Only an clown would say Connor is average.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
lol let me spell this out to you. The Cowboys know what they have in Zeke whether you agree or not and got him paid. Took an off-season and what a couple months?

Dak on the other hand ... you fill out the rest man. Keep posting these stats to make you feel better. Fact

Dak
Not
Signed
Yet

This guy has to be trolling right? Somebody can't be posting this seriously. Lmao.:huh:

aria

Reaction score

Dak
Not
Signed
Yet

You haven’t spelled anything out. What in god’s holy name are you talking about?

aria

Reaction score

Zeke was elite one season, 2016, just like all the players I mentioned. If you thought Zeke was elite in 2018 simply because he had the most carries leading him to have the most yards that's on you.
I would love to have seen Zeke go to the Jets so all his supporters could see how “elite” he really is without a top 10 O line (4th or better in 3 out of his 4 years). We have one guy go out and people use that as an excuse for his poor play whereas some of these teams would feel lucky to have one of our back ups as just one of their starters. It’s laughable.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You haven’t spelled anything out. What in god’s holy name are you talking about?

"Let me spell it out for you..... you fill out the rest"

LMAOOOOOOOOO :lmao2:

This is one of worst attempts at trying to prove a point I've ever seen.

He tried to bring Dak into and thought it'd help his case even though..... Zeke and Dak were damn near in the exact same position. I just can't take anything like this seriously.

aria

Reaction score

He tried to bring Dak into and thought it'd help his case even though..... Zeke and Dak were damn near in the exact same position. I just can't take anything like this seriously.
:lmao: That will go down as an all time classic and I’m going to use that phrase for many, many years., lol.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Zeke was elite one season, 2016, just like all the players I mentioned. If you thought Zeke was elite in 2018 simply because he had the most carries leading him to have the most rushing yards that's on you.
Steelers make the playoffs with Leveon

HellCrowe

Reaction score

Lol. Everyone’s getting paid but the all star QB. Keep believing your pitch.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Steelers make the playoffs with Leveon
That's your silly opinion, sure. If they lose players that wall from paying Bell like Jets did then they most the playoffs by even more.

You really think 3.2 yards per carry gets the Steelees into the playoffs? Lol