PFF: Offensive Line Rankings entering week 15

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So there are a bunch of people blaming only the O-line? where are these posts? I see a bunch of post Blaming the whole offense...and then the usual crew going after just Dak....
You're joking, right?

Are you really trying to say you have not seen an abundance of posts blaming the o-line for the issues?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You're joking, right?

Are you really trying to say you have not seen an abundance of posts blaming the o-line for the issues?

Seriously have not seen a bunch of post only blaming the o-line, again most people get the problem is the whole unit..I have seen a bunch of the usual suspects going after just Dak though.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The whole offense has sucked as of late. There, it's been said. Let's move on to praising the D and hoping they continue in their winning ways. And yes, I'm having a cocktail at 3:00PM

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not seeing this. Not to take anything away from Smith and Martin, but I feel like the Cowboys Oline still gets a lot of perception benefits from 2016-17.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The whole offense has sucked as of late. There, it's been said. Let's move on to praising the D and hoping they continue in they're winning ways. And yes, I'm having a cocktail at 3:00PM

I agree however I also think offense is capable of getting things going again. They would be far from the only team to hit a slump during the season and come out of it. Pressure is on Moore, Dak and the rest of the offense to get things going again. Personally I think they can and will. Meantime defense is balling

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The Cowboys are 2nd in the NFL in points per game and yards per game yet cornballs on the internet are acting like they are the Giants or Jags.
Dak, Zeke, the WRs and OL are all imperfect but they've combined through injuries and COVID to be ranked second and to have 9 wins with a commanding 3 game divisional lead that includes ALL relevant tie-breakers.

4 games left with a commanding lead is pretty heady stuff yet all dudes can do is cry. Hilarious.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what's wild? Slightly off topic, but I checked out your user profile, and literally every single post you have made in the last 2 weeks are negative, Dak-centric posts. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Oh,and Im pretty confident in saying that these Dak-hating posts have most likely gone on much much much longer than just 2 weeks- i just got tired of looking at your post history.

All you do is bash Dak in some form or another. What is up with that my boy??? You got nothin better to do??? What were you doing when this team was rollin' early on in the season? Were you just creepin' in the background, huffin and puffin in silence bc you couldn't trash the franchise QB??? It truly is pathetic.

Boy?
Come again?
You are not worthy of a response but maybe you're correct as Rayne has been playing so lights out I should be more positive.:muttley:
GL have a feeling you will need it in your life.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 2nd in the NFL in points per game and yards per game yet cornballs on the internet are acting like they are the Giants or Jags.
Dak, Zeke, the WRs and OL are all imperfect but they've combined through injuries and COVID to be ranked second and to have 9 wins with a commanding 3 game divisional lead that includes ALL relevant tie-breakers.

4 games left with a commanding lead is pretty heady stuff yet all dudes can do is cry. Hilarious.

SHH you'll ruin thier tantrum....Dak needs to suck so they can be right on an internet forum. Cowboys fan for life ..they swear.

Aven8

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the Oline isn’t part of the problem is blind. Derrick Henry couldn’t run through these holes.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After watching the games, I don't know how they come up with this trash.

DFWJC

Reaction score
PFF is what it is.

As I said in the OP, I've never been a big fan. Don't hate'em, don't love 'em.
But they do an actual assessment of each player for each play of each game.
Now, do we have to agree with that assessment?
Not necessarily.

I just saw the update and thought I could poke the hornet's nest.

In any case....even if the line is 5th, 8th, or even 10th instead of 1st....I suspect it's not as big of the culprit as some here think it is.
But #1 seems a bit nuts unless the rest of the league's lines have issues too.

All I would say to those (like me, to some degree) who often take PFF with a grain of salt.....

You can't accept one set of numbers you like then throw out the ones you don't.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Funny to watch the heads of the Dak defenders exploding right now as they throw their emotional temper tantrums.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
PFF is what it is.

As I said in the OP, I've never been a big fan. Don't hate'em, don't love 'em.
But they do an actual assessment of each player for each play of each game.
Now, do we have to agree with that assessment?
Not necessarily.

I just saw the update and thought I could poke the hornet's nest.

In any case....even if the line is 5th, 8th, or even 10th instead of 1st....I suspect it's not as big of the culprit as some here think it is.
But #1 seems a bit nuts, unless the rest of league's lines have issue too.

All lines have issue for sure, and no team should need an o-line full of 1st rounders. This line has taken a step back just like every other part of the offense has..again KM needs to adjust and start getting them all back on the same page..

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I agree that they played great but have struggled in recent games. I can't ignore it, when it is clear they are not playing up to their abilities. The saving grace is we have 4 games left for this offense to work their way through this. Personally I think they can and will.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Inconsistent or downright bad OL play is league wide.

Injuries have been a big culprit.

The Cowboys are the tallest dwarf in the circus.