PFF: Offensive Line Rankings entering week 15

Zman5

Reaction score
This is for the the whole season. Right? Now do that for the last 6 games and see how they rank.

Reactions: BAT

exciter

Reaction score
fwiw

1. DALLAS COWBOYS (NO CHANGE)
Best-graded: G Zack Martin | 94.6
Worst-graded: T Terence Steele | 61.9

The Cowboys field the NFL's best offensive line when everyone is healthy, but Tyron Smith is all of a sudden back to dealing with nagging injuries. Smith is expected to miss more time in Week 15, but he still gives the Cowboys a pair of linemen with 90.0-plus PFF grades.

La’el Collins being back in the lineup gives Dallas three players with 90.0-plus PFF run-blocking grades. Zack Martin is dominating once again, earning a 94.6 overall grade so far after surrendering 15 total pressures in 12 games and conceding just one penalty.
The Lael Collins that got popped for a holding penalty vs a practice squad player negating a 40 yard pass reception?

khiladi

Reaction score
This is the first time Dak-stans have seen Dak getting 8 seconds to throw instead of 10, so they are blaming the OL.

Did they ever bother to pay attention to the pressure Heineke was facing against the Dallas front?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We are so spoiled by Top 5 offensive line play that when 4 or 5 linemen aren't playing at Pro Bowl level we think the line is the issue. lol

We haven't had a truly awful O-line since about 2012 or so

Anyway....although I'm not a huge PFF guy, here are their updated Offensive line rankings

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-15-offensive-line-rankings-2021

1. Dallas
  2. Tampa Bay
  3. San Francisco
  4. Kansas City
  5. Cleveland
etc
:popcorn:

Don't shoot the messenger.
I just read where the Cowboys on the bottom five. Holding off the defense the amount of time it takes the quarterback to release the ball. I don’t know if I said that right but. Prescott can’t Get the ball past 10 yards because he hast to release it too soon. Whether it’s true or not I don’t know.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the first time Dak-stans have seen Dak getting 8 seconds to throw instead of 10, so they are blaming the OL.

Did they ever bother to pay attention to the pressure Heineke was facing against the Dallas front?
We are in the bottom five of time of holding off the Defense. Prescott is definitely dropping the ball off underneath quickly. I don’t think you can compare the Washington football team. That was one game we’ve been suffering like this for five or six

BobSacamano

Reaction score
What’s amazing is that Trent Williams, at his age, according to PFF, is putting up a HOF type season this year, grading out at 99.

It’s simply great that the Football Team messed that situation up.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
We are so spoiled by Top 5 offensive line play that when 4 or 5 linemen aren't playing at Pro Bowl level we think the line is the issue. lol

We haven't had a truly awful O-line since about 2012 or so

Anyway....although I'm not a huge PFF guy, here are their updated Offensive line rankings

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-15-offensive-line-rankings-2021

1. Dallas
  2. Tampa Bay
  3. San Francisco
  4. Kansas City
  5. Cleveland
etc
:popcorn:

Don't shoot the messenger.
I won’t shoot but this is just further evidence PFF is hot garbage.

Reactions: BAT