Twitter: PFF ranks Cowboys rookie class 24th in the league

aria

Reaction score
Oh really? So you gangsta now? Big tough guy behind the computer? Stop Aria. Nobody believes you....just keep it civil and talk sports. You're not cut from that cloth.
Chump, you have no idea what cloth I’m cut from and I’m far from “gangsta”. I don’t need “friends” and weapons to defend myself and never have. Gangsta is for pack mentality scrubs who can’t fight for themselves, you sound like you fit the part.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Chump, you have no idea what cloth I’m cut from and I’m far from “gangsta”. I don’t need “friends” and weapons to defend myself and never have. Gangsta is for pack mentality scrubs who can’t fight for themselves, you sound like you fit the part.

Chump? Shhhh!!!!....gangstas move in silence...don't show them your true colors....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, no I’m not. Sorry you can’t tell the difference between the worst and one of the worst. Coming from someone calling me out for saying 14th instead of 17th, when it had nothing to do with my argument I find that even more funny.
:laugh:

So let me get this straight. If you are "one of the worst"...you aren't the worst? What are you the best? :muttley:

aria

Reaction score
:laugh:

So let me get this straight. If you are "one of the worst"...you aren't the worst? What are you the best? :muttley:
Lol, you don’t understand the simple difference? This is like you saying Biadasz wasn’t the worst, only the second worst, so he was a good pick. Bwahahahahahahahaha....:lmao2:

Anyways, you’re a liar I never said he was the worst.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, you don’t understand the simple difference? This is like you saying Biadasz wasn’t the worst, only the second worst, so he was a good pick. Bwahahahahahahahaha....:lmao2:

Anyways, you’re a liar I never said he was the worst.
But you did say he was lol....