Twitter: PFF ranks Cowboys rookie class 24th in the league

aria

Reaction score
He also grades out as the best center according to your precious pff ratings...I don’t know what your issue is with Looney but he did not grade out as the worst center in the league. Just stay lying lol....you have never admitted you was wrong. You argue until the other poster get tired.
I said Looney was one of the worst, please tell me how I was wrong? Hell, after looking at other centers stats it wouldn’t surprise me if he was the worst.

Just going through the NFCE, he was significantly worse than all the centers from the other teams. Do I need to keep going or are you going to lie some more by calling me a liar?

AFCE
Connor McGovern of the Jets better
Mitch Morris better
David Andrews better
Ted Karras Better

That’s two divisions I randomly chose and not a single player was even close to being as bad as Looney.

Do I need to keep going even more? I mean you called me out for being a liar, which you frequently do only to have me slap you with facts, so lets hear your list of a good 5-6 starting centers that were worse than Looney because that’s still one of the worst in my book.

You always make these inaccurate statements, call other posters liars, and then let them do the research for you. You’re pathetic.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I said Looney was one of the worst, please tell me how I was wrong? Hell, after looking st other centers stats it wouldn’t surprise me if he wss tje worst.

Just going through the NFCE, he was significantly worse than all the centers from the other teams. Do I need to keep going or are you going to lie some more by calling me a liar?

AFCE
Mitch Morris better
David Andrews better
Ted Karras Better

That’s two divisions I randomly chose and not a single player was even close to as being bad as Looney.

Do I need to keep going even more? I mean you called me out for being a liar, which you frequently do only to have me slap you with facts, so lets hear your list of a good 5-6 starting centers that were worse than Looney because that’s still one of the worst in my book.

You always make these inaccurate statements, call other posters liars, and then let them do the research for you. You’re pathetic.
Wait... there's a Connor McGovern on the Jets?
Is this guy double dipping?

That would be amazing.

aria

Reaction score
Show me 23 better draft classes
I said not that far off and I’m not going through every draft class to prove my point but I’ll be more than happy to evaluate our own draft classes, which I’ve already done several times.

Literally ever year, fans here claim we draft so well and how much better we are at drafting than other teams.

Do you want to start with this year and tell me what’s so great about it?

aria

Reaction score
Wait... there's a Connor McGovern on the Jets?
Is this guy double dipping?

That would be amazing.
Lol, yeah there is and get this, he’s slightly better than our Connor as well. I know it’s hard to believe because we’re so great at drafting but its true. He was a 5th rounder as well, more of that great value.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol, yeah there is and get this, he’s slightly better than our Connor as well. I know it’s hard to believe because we’re so great at drafting but its true. He was a 5th rounder as well, more of that great value.
Mind.
Blizzerd.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, lets try this one more time, I’ll try to keep it as simple as possible. How many rookie centers started games this year, how many games did they start and what were there scores?

I am discrediting it, when there is no competition, you don’t automatically become good even when your stats suck, just because you started a few games and beat out one of the worst centers in the league. So you’re saying of player A was the worst center in the league and player B was the 3rd or 4th center in the league, than player B was a good pick. Lay down the pipe. Based on that logic, Dwayne Haskins was a good pick because he had better stats than Dinucci. That’s a joke.

What picks were better than Lamb?! Maybe that explains why you never gave me a coherent response last night, because you lack basic reading comprehension. I literally named 4-5 players with better stats than Lamb and who were taken much later in the draft. I’m not doing it again, you are so lost.
First answer my last question. You claimed there were late 2nd round receivers better than Lamb? Who are they in the late 2nd and 3rd rounds?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said Looney was one of the worst, please tell me how I was wrong? Hell, after looking at other centers stats it wouldn’t surprise me if he was the worst.

AFCE
Mitch Morris better
David Andrews better
Ted Karras Better

That’s two divisions I randomly chose and not a single player was even close to being as bad as Looney.

You do lie though. You are one of two posters on this site that are known for lying you and khiladi....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stop commenting on players you have no idea about. Like you’ve sat here and watched McGovern of the Jets play at any point in his career lol.

aria

Reaction score
First answer my last question. You claimed there were late 2nd round receivers better than Lamb? Who are they in the late 2nd and 3rd rounds?
I answered you illiterate dolt, go back and reread the thread. I even gave their PFF scores which were the same ones you used to defend Lamb and Diggs.

No wonder carrying on a debate with you is do difficult, because you either don’t read, don’t comprehend or don’t see half the content I post. That also explains why you’ve never seen me admit I’m wrong.

aria

Reaction score
You do lie though. You are one of two posters on this site that are known for lying you and khiladi....
And yet you can’t call me out on a single lie after I’ve asked you to quote me on your accusations multiple times. I’m seriously starting to think you have some sort of multiple personality disorder or are completely delusional.

You call me a liar, you’ve accused me of saying things I’ve never said and when I ask for quotes and examples you have never given me a single one.

Do you even see the irony? Not all are most of your arguments so weak that you have to accuse others of saying things they never said to prove a point but that in turn makes YOU the liar.

You constantly just throw crap accusations out there to see what sticks and when you’re called out on it you just move on to another subject and act like it never happened only to do it again a day or a week later.

Speaking of lying, remember when you sent me a PM accusing me of things and acting innocent only to do it yourself a few weeks later? Remember when I copied and pasted that conversation to expose you for the liar and hypocrite you are? You had nothing, you hust laughed it off like you always do when you get called out. Should I refresh your memory, because you can’t even keep up with what I said yesterday.

I can play that game, it probably has something to do with the reason you have bashed Dak several times in the past and think Garrett should have still been our HC over McCarthy.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Stop commenting on players you have no idea about. Like you’ve sat here and watched McGovern of the Jets play at any point in his career lol.
Lol lol lol lol....I don’t need to watch every player to read and understand stats. Apparently neither do you which is why you think Biadasz and Gallimore are good picks.

Also funny, you used several other players stats to support your ridiculous claims about Lamb, Gallimore and Biadasz and I guarantee you haven’t watched most of those players play. You went strictly off of stats.

You constantly post some ridiculously dumb things but they seem to happen more at night, are you hitting the bottle or pipe too much?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
A little silly considering how much contribution we got from them. You can add in Steele and Bernard as well. Tomsula or Nolan did not like Anae or something is my gather on him.
Do not forget about Reggie Robinson not recording a meaningful defensive snap all year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Considering our coaching staff sucked.....and didn't play hardly anybody....I'm surprised it's this high....:popcorn:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I answered you illiterate dolt, go back and reread the thread. I even gave their PFF scores which were the same ones you used to defend Lamb and Diggs.

No wonder carrying on a debate with you is do difficult, because you either don’t read, don’t comprehend or don’t see half the content I post. That also explains why you’ve never seen me admit I’m wrong.
Point me in the direction because I Didn't see you list anyone in the late 2nd or 3rd round the was better....maybe you need to chill out and understand what the hell I'm asking you rather than trying to be a smart ***? Soon you'll realize why I'm asking you this same question over and over again...at least I hope you will.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol lol lol lol....I don’t need to watch every player to read and understand stats. Apparently neither do you which is why you think Biadasz and Gallimore are good picks.

Also funny, you used several other players stats to support your ridiculous claims about Lamb, Gallimore and Biadasz and I guarantee you haven’t watched most of those players play. You went strictly off of stats.

You constantly post some ridiculously dumb things but they seem to happen more at night, are you hitting the bottle or pipe too much?
I actually have watched them play. Which is why I listed them. I used PFF stats because that seems to be the only thing you are using to gauge Lamb on....you know damn well you have never seen Connor McGovern play lol. Damn well lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And yet you can’t call me out on a single lie after I’ve asked you to quote me on your accusations multiple times. I’m seriously starting to think you have some sort of multiple personality disorder or are completely delusional.

You call me a liar, you’ve accused me of saying things I’ve never said and when I ask for quotes and examples you have never given me a single one.

Do you even see the irony? Not all are most of your arguments so weak that you have to accuse others of saying things they never said to prove a point but that in turn makes YOU the liar.

You constantly just throw crap accusations out there to see what sticks and when you’re called out on it you just move on to another subject and act like it never happened only to do it again a day or a week later.

Speaking of lying, remember when you sent me a PM accusing me of things and acting innocent only to do it yourself a few weeks later? Remember when I copied and pasted that conversation to expose you for the liar and hypocrite you are? You had nothing, you hust laughed it off like you always do when you get called out. Should I refresh your memory, because you can’t even keep up with what I said yesterday.

I can play that game, it probably has something to do with the reason you have bashed Dak several times in the past and think Garrett should have still been our HC over McCarthy.

Please refresh my memory. You posted our DM's last time and people laughed at you....keep embarrassing yourself lol. You're a known liar and I've caught you in lies just in this thread alone. You said Lamb was a 14th overall pick. LIE. You said Looney was the worst graded center in the league....LIE. You then claimed there were guys late in the 2nd round and 3rd round with higher grades than Lamb. ANOTHER LIE. That's 3 lies in one thread alone. Make it make sense sis?

aria

Reaction score
Point me in the direction because I Didn't see you list anyone in the late 2nd or 3rd round the was better....maybe you need to chill out and understand what the hell I'm asking you rather than trying to be a smart ***? Soon you'll realize why I'm asking you this same question over and over again...at least I hope you will.
Nope, I’ve done enough research for your lazy butt over the past few years, the least you can do is either look back through the threads or stop playing games and tell me what you’re getting at.