Twitter: PFF ranks Cowboys rookie class 24th in the league

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, I’ve done enough research for your lazy butt over the past few years, the least you can do is either look back through the threads or stop playing games and tell me what you’re getting at.
Have a good night man lol.....:laugh::facepalm::muttley: It finally hit you the mistake you made I see....

aria

Reaction score
I actually have watched them play. Which is why I listed them. I used PFF stats because that seems to be the only thing you are using to gauge Lamb on....you know damn well you have never seen Connor McGovern play lol. Damn well lol.
You remember you brought up the Lamb PFF stats first and even used them to back up that he was well worth a first round pick (which is when I pointed out other WR’s with better PFF ratings drafted much later).

aria

Reaction score
Have a good night man lol.....:laugh::facepalm::muttley: It finally hit you the mistake you made I see....
And you still got nothing, not even the slightest bit surprised but that’s what happens when dealing with guys who put the players before the team and are JG supporters.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You remember you brought up the Lamb PFF stats first and even used them to back up that he was well worth a first round pick (which is when I pointed out other WR’s with better PFF ratings drafted much later).
You are not being truthful again Aria....I told you this was a good draft class that had 4 starters and you proceeded to bring PFF in the following post.....
Again, just because they started doesn’t mean they were good.

Biadasz was ranked the 33rd worst center out of 37. For comparison, the Gnats had a guy starting center who was an undrafted free agent IIRC, never played the position before this season and had a better rating than Tyler. It’s another classic case of over rating our own guys.

Gallimore had a PFF ranking of 52, that’s not good and he probably wouldn’t even be starting if it weren’t for injuries (same as Biadasz) which is why I think them starting is irrelevant.

Jury is still out on Diggs, he did ok for a rookie but also got burned on several plays. We’ll see how he does this year.

Lamb is a very good receiver but I think that pick could have been better spent elsewhere. We were already set at receiver, that wasn’t our problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And you still got nothing, not even the slightest bit surprised but that’s what happens when dealing with guys who put the players before the team and are JG supporters.

You are the first person to accuse me of being a JG supporter and a Dak hater lol.....wow. Congrats lol.

aria

Reaction score
Please refresh my memory. You posted our DM's last time and people laughed at you....keep embarrassing yourself lol. You're a known liar and I've caught you in lies just in this thread alone. You said Lamb was a 14th overall pick. LIE. You said Looney was the worst graded center in the league....LIE. You then claimed there were guys late in the 2nd round and 3rd round with higher grades than Lamb. ANOTHER LIE. That's 3 lies in one thread alone. Make it make sense sis?
Lol, yeah, a typo is a lie.

Here we go, as usual and just like I said in my post above, you claim others said things they never said to try and prove a point and to add insult you call them liars.

So before I go any further, where did I say Joe Looney was the worst graded center in the league? Provide my quote or shut your hypocritical lying mouth.

aria

Reaction score
You are not being truthful again Aria....I told you this was a good draft class that had 4 starters and you proceeded to bring PFF in the following post.....
Man your dumb, you claimed I initially used PFF stats against Lamb, look again dolt, you were the one that first mentioned PFF stats and Lamb in the same sentence, I used them describing other players first. Looks like you lied again.

You called me a liar for saying there were other receivers, taken well after Lamb, that had better stats and I even provided those for you.

Here they are copied and pasted from this very thread

“What about taking CeeDee over Justin Jefferson who made the Pro Bowl and had a 90.4 rating compared to Lambs 71? How about Chase Claypool who had a higher rating than Lamb and was a 2nd rounder? What about Bradon Aiyuk and his 80.1 rating? What about Tee Higgins (75.9) rating or Shenault?

You said Lamb was “certainly worthy of his first round status” and I just named 5 other WR’s taken much lower than him and who had better PFF ratings and there are probably more. Lol @ certainly worthy of his 1st round status.”

AGAIN, you LIE!

aria

Reaction score
@rocyaice still waiting on that quote where I said Looney was the worst rated center in the league.

Just like I said, you make false accusations against people, can’t provide quotes of things you accused them of, and then disappear and ignore them when they call you out in it. That really should be a bannable offense but like I said two can play that game.

You accused me of lying three different times in this thread where one was a clear typo which was not relevant to any of my arguments anyways and the other two you can provide quotes or proof to back up your accusations and they’re allegedly even in this very thread! You’re pathetic scum.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
@rocyaice still waiting on that quote where I said Looney was the worst rated center in the league.
Multiple times, as much as you stalk me I figured you would know that. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? You claimed that Biadasz was a good pick because he started over a guy a) who was injured and b) who was one of the worst centers in the league.

How on earth does starting over one of the worst centers in the league and wouldn’t even be a back up on most teams make Biadasz a good pick? Were you “low key faded when you were trying to comprehend this?

:eek:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man your dumb, you claimed I initially used PFF stats against Lamb, look again dolt, you were the one that first mentioned PFF stats and Lamb in the same sentence, I used them describing other players first. Looks like you lied again.

You called me a liar for saying there were other receivers, taken well after Lamb, that had better stats and I even provided those for you.

Here they are copied and pasted from this very thread

“What about taking CeeDee over Justin Jefferson who made the Pro Bowl and had a 90.4 rating compared to Lambs 71? How about Chase Claypool who had a higher rating than Lamb and was a 2nd rounder? What about Bradon Aiyuk and his 80.1 rating? What about Tee Higgins (75.9) rating or Shenault?

You said Lamb was “certainly worthy of his first round status” and I just named 5 other WR’s taken much lower than him and who had better PFF ratings and there are probably more. Lol @ certainly worthy of his 1st round status.”

AGAIN, you LIE!

You said you listed receivers in the late 2nd and early 3rd round with higher grades than Lamb....where they at tho?

aria

Reaction score
You said you listed receivers in the late 2nd and early 3rd round with higher grades than Lamb....where they at tho?
So you’re just going to keep your childish riddle going, grab your balls if you have any an come out with what you’re getting at. You’ve literally danced around this with multiple different statements but due to your lack of intelligence or maturity or both you just won’t be straight.

Whatever though, let’s get back to your love for Garrett. Do you really think we should have kept him instead of hiring McCarthy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah. “One of the worst” isn’t the worst, is it? You lied again you scum bag.
:eek::laugh:

Scumbag? You big mad ain't you? :laugh:
So you’re just going to keep your childish riddle going, grab your balls if you have any an come out with what you’re getting at. You’ve literally danced around this with multiple different statements but due to your lack of intelligence or maturity or both you just won’t be straight.

Whatever though, let’s get back to your love for Garrett. Do you really think we should have kept him instead of hiring McCarthy?

The irony of you questioning someone's intelligence when you lack the simple ability to know what a "statement" is and what a question is...:facepalm:

aria

Reaction score

The irony of you questioning someone's intelligence when you lack the simple ability to know what a "statement" is and what a question is...:facepalm:
Yeah I’m mad, when someone accuses me of being a liar repetitively and can’t back it up with facts and quotes you’re damn right I’m mad and if we were in person I would have a lot more to say. Then again, in person, you’re ovaries wouldn’t be bug enough to call me a liar to my face.

aria

Reaction score

No, you’ve made statements by saying I lied about the receivers. Nice try dolt.

Then I ask for quotes where you claim I said Looney was rated as the worst center in the league and you quote me quote me saying “one of the worst” :lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, you’ve made statements by saying I lied about the receivers. Nice try dolt.

Then I ask for quotes where you claim I said Looney was rated as the worst center in the league and you quote me quote me saying “one of the worst” :lmao2:

You're arguing semantics..........

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I’m mad, when someone accuses me of being a liar repetitively and can’t back it up with facts and quotes you’re damn right I’m mad and if we were in person I would have a lot more to say. Then again, in person, you’re ovaries wouldn’t be bug enough to call me a liar to my face.
Oh really? So you gangsta now? Big tough guy behind the computer? Stop Aria. Nobody believes you....just keep it civil and talk sports. You're not cut from that cloth.

aria

Reaction score
You're arguing semantics..........
No, no I’m not. Sorry you can’t tell the difference between the worst and one of the worst. Coming from someone calling me out for saying 14th instead of 17th, when it had nothing to do with my argument I find that even more funny.