News: PFF ranks Moore as second best play caller in football

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I like how you think its much better to be optomistic. Even though this franchise can be nervewrecking as a fan
I think Diggs and Parsons are dawgs and they will make a play or two in the playoffs that will turn the game around.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
:facepalm::huh:

PFF must like WR screens. 12 per game

Maybe they dont count plays when the defense goes into full coverage and shuts you down with nothing to show a change to beat it..lol, in all seriousness its hard to not ask *** after the first half of the season, it sure didnt look like he had any answers for a basic defense.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Cowboys fans be like......
whaaaat-say.gif

75boyz

Reaction score
2nd ranked OC.
6th ranked OL.

And then a Franchise QB and a SB winning coach...

Im thinking undefeated season.

They're coming off a season where they had a 4000 yd passer, 1000 yd rusher, 1000 yd receiver, 10 plus sacks defender and 10 plus Ints defender.

And all that post season success that resulted.

Awesome.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
2nd ranked OC.
6th ranked OL.

And then a Franchise QB and a SB winning coach...

Im thinking undefeated season.

They're coming off a season where they had a 4000 yd passer, 1000 yd rusher, 1000 yd receiver, 10 plus sacks defender and 10 plus Ints defender.

And all that post season success that resulted.

Awesome.

I bet you this matches some notepad Jerry has on his desk, as he ignores the huge mirror in the room while screaming "How are we losing!!!"

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I am disappointed as anyone with the 49er offensive game plan but we all have to admit with Moore and Quinn back we have maybe the best offensive/defensive coordinators in the league. The Cowboys will be good this season.
I am disappointed as anyone with the 49er offensive game plan but we all have to admit with Moore and Quinn back we have maybe the best offensive/defensive coordinators in the league. The Cowboys will be good this season.
:popcorn:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How in the hell do they rank something like that? The team's record against better teams was not good, did he still score high in play calling and it was just poor execution?

Its like the O-line rank to me, either the players under performed or the coaches did, both couldn't be good with bad results.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
On a scale of one to 10, how much is Jerry influencing the game day rosters? No one in their right mind plays an injured player over one who is healthy and more productive. You're nuts if you think it was Moore's decision.

Don't take this as support for Moore, either. He doesn't deserve being an NFL OC any more than Garrett ever deserved being a coach at any level.
You're nuts if you think I said anything about playing an injured Zeke over Pollard.
:facepalm:

jujoboys

Reaction score

Just about everyone complains about Dak and Kellen Moore. So if they are garbage then how was the team ranked #1 in yards and points last year on offense. Personally, I don't think Moore is the issue. I think the issue has been the OLine's inability to run block and force us into being more of a passing team. We need to be able to pound the ball so Moore isn't forced to have Dak throw the ball so much. That starts with that OLine moving some people backwards instead of letting defenders take up residence in our backfield.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just about everyone complains about Dak and Kellen Moore. So if they are garbage then how was the team ranked #1 in yards and points last year on offense. Personally, I don't think Moore is the issue. I think the issue has been the OLine's inability to run block and force us into being more of a passing team. We need to be able to pound the ball so Moore isn't forced to have Dak throw the ball so much. That starts with that OLine moving some people backwards instead of letting defenders take up residence in our backfield.

Have to stop the penalties first because no team will have succes starting every fourth set with 1st and 20...thats what happened and it crept into the scene steadily until it literally stopped our run game mid season. Sure there are some other variables but the first and easiest correction is the penalties.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Serious question, please pick one of the following options.
1 Is KMs system just college level and being disrespected by the players?
2 Is KMs system just too difficult to grasp by our offensive players?
3 Do we not have the current talent to actually open up KMs playbook?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Serious question, please pick one of the following options.
1 Is KMs system just college level and being disrespected by the players?
2 Is KMs system just too difficult to grasp by our offensive players?
3 Do we not have the current talent to actually open up KMs playbook?

None of the above? His offense has ranked 1st in the NFL 2 out of 3 season. the 2020 season was marred in injuries. I think there are things he must do get more out of this offense