News: PFF ranks Moore as second best play caller in football

Haimerej

Reaction score
Stats are for losers? Lol

you mean stats make people like you look that way?

Guys like you don’t like the stats that make them look foolish.

Like I said, cherry pickers have an agenda. Just like you do. Cherry picking is for losers. :thumbup::thumbup:

Final score is for winners.

Funny that you think evaluating the games that matter is, "cherry picking." I mean, I understand it since our team rarely plays games that mean anything, but it's still funny. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Hilarious to watch you hang onto this agenda driven Warner evaluation like it’s gospel.
Well you should like this one. Here is Warner explaining how dak is one of the best clutch 4th quarter QBs.

Enjoy! Some stats make some people look like losers right?

https://www.nfl.com/videos/kurt-warner-dak-prescott-is-one-of-best-clutch-qbs-in-nfl-right-now

Lol. That's from November 2019. He even says at the beginning the strength of the team is the offensive line and Zeke.

But again, that has nothing to do with the two games he evaluated and showed Dak missing windows, making bad reads, etc. Like I said in my first response, Dak fanboys can't stand to see him criticized even when he merits it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Funny that you think evaluating the games that matter is, "cherry picking." I mean, I understand it since our team rarely plays games that mean anything, but it's still funny. Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Don't fret over this CowboyRoy. This is the guy that blocked me after he said :

"Zeke was only rushing champion because of number of carries...and he still sucks".

I showed him E. Smith carry numbers and BLAM...blocked.

He acts all tough here but he's just another hypocritical internet snowflake.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. That's from November 2019. He even says at the beginning the strength of the team is the offensive line and Zeke.

But again, that has nothing to do with the two games he evaluated and showed Dak missing windows, making bad reads, etc. Like I said in my first response, Dak fanboys can't stand to see him criticized even when he merits it.
There can be both of course.

I like how Roy CHERRY PICKS the 4th quarter stat. No context about who we are playing, the score, and what defense is being played.

For these guys...you can only use the stat they tell you to use.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak sucks so bad that Moore gets critized even though He is the Best.

1. Cant wait till Dak is gone

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I hope the posters who still hold onto the list 2 years ago where he was ranked 21st see this.

Not that I think Moore is a savant or anything but if you’re gonna let offseason lists be that big a part of your argument you, by your own rules, have to accept this too right?
That's what makes me laugh. People will throw PFF stats around all day long.............until it doesn't support their side of the debate. Then it's just bogus mumbo-jumbo. :laugh:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Don't fret over this CowboyRoy. This is the guy that blocked me after he said :

"Zeke was only rushing champion because of number of carries...and he still sucks".

I showed him E. Smith carry numbers and BLAM...blocked.

He acts all tough here but he's just another hypocritical internet snowflake.

I'm well acquainted with Roy. He's the guy who said prior to 2020 after they signed Poe that Dallas had the best front 7 in the NFL if they stay healthy. I called him on it after he kept accusing people of not knowing football.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I hope the posters who still hold onto the list 2 years ago where he was ranked 21st see this.

Not that I think Moore is a savant or anything but if you’re gonna let offseason lists be that big a part of your argument you, by your own rules, have to accept this too right?

C'mon 817, you already know posters only use lists when it supports their side of an argument. When it rebuts their position, they ignore it. Thats why i laugh every time is see one posted...its like a game...based on the title of the list, i can guess which posters make up the majority of the responses.

Haimerej

Reaction score
There can be both of course.

I like how Roy CHERRY PICKS the 4th quarter stat. No context about who we are playing, the score, and what defense is being played.

For these guys...you can only use the stat they tell you to use.

Better yet he had to go back 3 years to find someone saying it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
PFF randomly provides “analysis” that defies all logic. This qualifies for that. Moore has talent across the board and routinely has periods where he can’t find ways to move the ball and score. He has demonstrated zero ability to develop a running game and is terrible in the red zone. The guy sucks. I don’t care how smart he is supposed to be. He has been around long enough to get a good assessment of his talents as a coach. They are lacking.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Well the Cowboys went 12-5 so how many did we really lose? Not a lot. So lets cherry pick few bad games and do what with it? Extrapolate a bad game and say that Dak cant do that? As if the two deep zone he cant read or struggles with? Are you aware that wrapped around the Cardinals loss by 2 points were 5 wins? 4 straight wins before the Cards game where they were all doing two deep cover zones. LOL

So again, your bible video by Warner cherry picking two of Daks worst games is called an agenda. Same one you have.

But then again, next time your in the tubby with your boyfriend Warner, ask him why he thinks Dak is one of the most clutch 4th quarter QB's in the NFL.

But then again, that doesnt float with your laughable agenda now does it?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

LOL..........exactly, his random two game cherry pick evaluation of two poor games by Dak mean nothing in the overall scheme.

The reality is that most NFL experts have Dak as a top 10 QB. Which makes a complete mockery out of you Dak cry babies.

Grab some more tissues buddy. Dak is here for another 5 years minimum making guys like you look silly.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Well the Cowboys went 12-5 so how many did we really lose? Not a lot. So lets cherry pick few bad games and do what with it? Extrapolate a bad game and say that Dak cant do that? As if the two deep zone he cant read or struggles with? Are you aware that wrapped around the Cardinals loss by 2 points were 5 wins? 4 straight wins before the Cards game where they were all doing two deep cover zones. LOL

So again, your bible video by Warner cherry picking two of Daks worst games is called an agenda. Same one you have.

But then again, next time your in the tubby with your boyfriend Warner, ask him why he thinks Dak is one of the most clutch 4th quarter QB's in the NFL.

But then again, that doesnt float with your laughable agenda now does it?

But then again, you're strawmanning a lot and proving my point- Dak can't be criticized for his poor play in 2 games without his fanboys losing their minds.

It's also not a conspiratorial agenda that the offense struggled after having some great performances and the main cause of that struggle was teams playing more zone.

But this is to be expected. Tell me more about how I'm in gay love with Warner. Really bolsters your argument.

Haimerej

Reaction score
LOL..........exactly, his random two game cherry pick evaluation of two poor games by Dak mean nothing in the overall scheme.

The reality is that most NFL experts have Dak as a top 10 QB. Which makes a complete mockery out of you Dak cry babies.

Grab some more tissues buddy. Dak is here for another 5 years minimum making guys like you look silly.

It's funny when I read you guys tell others they need tissues and such. Really revealing to your own mindset.

But again, those, "random," games resulted in Dallas getting a lower seeding in the playoffs and then being sent home for the year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But then again, you're strawmanning a lot and proving my point- Dak can't be criticized for his poor play in 2 games without his fanboys losing their minds.

It's also not a conspiratorial agenda that the offense struggled after having some great performances and the main cause of that struggle was teams playing more zone.

But this is to be expected. Tell me more about how I'm in gay love with Warner. Really bolsters your argument.

You can cherry pick and critique all you want. Its the lies and misinformation that I will make sure gets corrected. Like this quote by you:

the offense struggled after having some great performances and the main cause of that struggle was teams playing more zone.

It was NOT the two deep zone that was the main cause. The main cause was the injuries to the Oline and Zeke. The main cause was the disappearance of the run game and the inability of the Oline to protect the QB for longer periods of time.

Problem with you Dak cry babies is you always blame Dak for everything. Its an agenda that easily gets blown out of the water. Laughably so.

The two deep zone was other teams reactions to the disappearance of the run game and the Oline. They now dared us to run the ball knowing we couldnt and focused on taking away the pass/deep ball.

But someone like you doesnt appear to understand football well enough to figure these things out or do anything more than blame the QB. Which is what a simpleton does. Which is exactly what you are.

If you understood football you would understand the Cowboys are lucky to have Dak and he is the best thing this team has going.

Cut up the Oline, Zeke, all you want. But spread lies and misinformation about any great player for the Cowboys and I will put you in your place gladly.