PFF talk highest graded Olinemen for 2023

GORICO

Reaction score
I think Tyler found his home........guys we need a LT (lol)

Tyler Smith least of my worries...oh wait...i forgot i have no worries....i know cowboys will blow it...obviously i am still really upset?...naww man...to get so

bush leagued in wild card after planting 3rd straight 12-5....yes it must be Tyler Smith that did it all...oh wait he was not even on team first 12-5 year?...hey

dont take it personally....my behind is still so chapped from humiliating loss...nothing against you...i need to slow my roll

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Certainly made sense after the fact with Tyron having a 2nd Team All Pro season. His best season since 2016.
I'd let Tyron's career play out after he played very well when he was healthy. Leave Tyler at starting left guard in the meantime. Let Richards continue to develop to challenge Tyler when Tyron's done and keep developing Bass to step in at left guard.

Starting line could eventually be Richards-Smith-C-Bass-Steele or maybe Smith-Bass-C-RG-Steele. I'd go with Tyron and Martin, though, until either they can't go or retire.

exciter

Reaction score
I
I'm not sure he couldn't be better at LT.

The move never made sense to me. Maybe it depends on what happens with Tyron. Either way we need best available linemen.
ts really not that difficult. He has the potential to be an all pro guard. He’s a barely above average OT at best!

exciter

Reaction score
Trent Williams regular season grade was 89, 9 penalties, 0 sacks, 807 snaps,
Tyron Smith regular season grade 84, 3 penalties, 1 sack, 847 snaps
I think we’re good at LT!
My guess it will be similar to the 1 or to 2 yr prorated contracts similar to what the Eagles have done with Kelce. He already counts 6m against next year’s cap after the pay cut he took last year.