PFF The highest-graded OL this season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The holdouts at CZ, who are dead set on making him be a LT, even though Tyron is statistically playing at a pro-bowl level, need to realize that this isn’t Madden.

Honestly, lots of people here just hear “Left Tackle hur dur!” and just don’t realize that an OLine is only successful as a unit.

It’s not like dropping in an elite shut down corner or elite edge rusher.

Just go with it dudes. Stop playing CowboyZone message board wins and start playing NFL home stretch
Who are you talking about? I'm here pretty much daily and have only seen a few members wanting to move him back to LT......... They even wanted to do it only temp as a replacement for Tyron while he was out. I do agree some of us were on the fence before this season but hell, since he's now playing LG at an ALL-Pro level, doubt anyone questions his home position.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Who are you talking about? I'm here pretty much daily and have only seen a few members wanting to move him back to LT......... They even wanted to do it only temp as a replacement for Tyron while he was out. I do agree some of us were on the fence before this season but hell, since he's now playing LG at an ALL-Pro level, doubt anyone questions his home position.
Dude. You can’t be serious. This entire season, until the last two games, the drumbeat of “we drafted him as a LT, bench Tyron” has been constant.

Youbsure you’re not thinking about Reddit? People are more sane there

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Dude. You can’t be serious. This entire season, until the last two games, the drumbeat of “we drafted him as a LT, bench Tyron” has been constant.

:huh:Tyron has played very well WHEN he plays. So why anyone wanna bench him?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Probably just need to accept that Tyler is our Zack replacement and we’re still looking for the future Tyron. Could cost a lot too. If Biadasz is the next TFred, it’s the after-market version.

Kwyn

Reaction score
:huh:Tyron has played very well WHEN he plays. So why anyone wanna bench him?
Because they are playing Madden and imaging next years cap implications instead of paying attention to what happens

kskboys

Reaction score
If we had better play at center this team would be so much better. Biadiz is pretty good but we shoulda taken the center kc has. That guys is gonna be a 10+ pro bowler and we passed on him for kelvin jospeh
Hey, stop saying that. It hurts too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Biadasz, but he's simply not dominant enough. He's more like a solid backup.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, stop saying that. It hurts too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Biadasz, but he's simply not dominant enough. He's more like a solid backup.
He was/is a big step down from Fredbeard. He is an average NFL center. The good news is he shouldn’t be hard to replace if we plan for it.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
That is impressive. We drafted him to be a left tackle but if he’s this great at G, leave him there.
Agree with you. I was on the fence about this, as I saw him as the next LT for us. But he has proven to be a rock at LG, so just find another LT. We should be drafting two o-line a year for the next few years anyway. We need at least one, if not two tackles and need to start looking for Zack's replacement now instead of later. Tyler can give us stability at LG.

kskboys

Reaction score
He was/is a big step down from Fredbeard. He is an average NFL center. The good news is he shouldn’t be hard to replace if we plan for it.
Problem is, as per usual w/ Jerry, if we find someone just decent, we quit looking. Crawford.

kskboys

Reaction score

Yup. I was one of the very few saying that this guy is an OG. Holy Larry, the hate I caught was incredible.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Kelce playing at such a high level for his age. Glad he's retiring after this year. Probably the best 6th round pick ever not named Tom Brady.
He might be. Credit to him…but also to Stoutland. Look what he’s done with others like Mailata. It’s too bad position group coaches are never considered for the HoF…I think Stoutland is one of the best ever

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Probably just need to accept that Tyler is our Zack replacement and we’re still looking for the future Tyron. Could cost a lot too. If Biadasz is the next TFred, it’s the after-market version.
Im not sure we are in any danger of Biadasz becomming the next FredBeard...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Interesting to see this. All season people want to move Tyler to LT, but, like some of us have said, why mess up something working so well?

He’s really good at LG. He’s comfortable there. Almost his entire NFL history is at LG.

The holdouts at CZ, who are dead set on making him be a LT, even though Tyron is statistically playing at a pro-bowl level, need to realize that this isn’t Madden.

Honestly, lots of people here just hear “Left Tackle hur dur!” and just don’t realize that an OLine is only successful as a unit.

It’s not like dropping in an elite shut down corner or elite edge rusher.

Just go with it dudes. Stop playing CowboyZone message board wins and start playing NFL home stretch.
You know what's even more precious from Cowboys fans the ones that think the Cowboys are stupid for keeping tyron Smith because of his injury prone history and you should have seen the backlash after they reported his neck injury they literally recalling Jerry Jones dumb he likes our guy crap came up and I don't think they realize that he took a big pay cut he wants to play and when he's in there he's playing at a high level that's why you keep a guy like that on your team how do you think the Jason Peters thread started how old is that dude he doesn't have full game and full season to offer people but he has experience and he can play at a high level it's amazing in a negative way of how much tyron Smith's injury history has had fans turn on the guy they literally are calling him washed but I don't see it look I get it he is not something you can rely on for 17 games but when he plays he's still a top ten tackle in this league... Those don't grow on trees and I think if they bring a Asim Richards in real slow he could end up being a left tackle of the future because he has time to develop behind tyron Smith it's a perfect situation in my opinion I see a little bit of Tyler Smith in a Asim Richards...