PFF The highest-graded OL this season

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Kelce playing at such a high level for his age. Glad he's retiring after this year. Probably the best 6th round pick ever not named Tom Brady.
He’s one pace to make his 6th consecutive 1st team all-pro. I imagine the list of players who’ve ever done that is very, very short. Pretty sure no QB ever has, Rice got close, Jim Brown got close, Bruce Smith got close

Reaction score
If we had better play at center this team would be so much better. Biadiz is pretty good but we shoulda taken the center kc has. That guys is gonna be a 10+ pro bowler and we passed on him for kelvin jospeh
Jerry loves long-shots and rehab projects, he's not so keen on boring offensive linemen. It's freaking pathetic to watch them in short-yardage situations and even worse is that collapsing pocket that Dak has to escape from 20x per game. This is what makes me think they're just going thru the motions, they knew that OL needed upgrading but were unwilling to extend themselves to make it happen.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He’s one pace to make his 6th consecutive 1st team all-pro. I imagine the list of players who’ve ever done that is very, very short. Pretty sure no QB ever has, Rice got close, Jim Brown got close, Bruce Smith got close
You know he and Hurtz need the Jersey names like his brother and Mahomes...I'm tyhinking "MaHurtz" and "MaeaglesBallz" I mean there are many combination that work here...

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Left tackle is the money position on the o- line, Tyler may want that position once Tyron retires, unless the Cowboys compensate him at the left tackle rate while staying at guard.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Larry Allen...

7× First-team All-Pro (1995–2001)
11× Pro Bowl (1995–2001, 2003–2006)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
NFL 2000s All-Decade Team
NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team
PFWA All-Rookie Team (1994)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zach Martin is close.

8x All-Pro in 9 seasons but 2 were 2nd team All-Pro.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised you didn't mention Reggie White...
13x All-Pro
6x consecutive 1st team
8x total 1st team
5x 2nd team

Erik Williams whipped like a rented mule but he'll never be in the HoF because the car wreck limited his period of domination to about 2-1/2 years. Even after the wreck he made 2x 1st team All-Pro and 3x Pro Bowls.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Larry Allen...

7× First-team All-Pro (1995–2001)
11× Pro Bowl (1995–2001, 2003–2006)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
NFL 2000s All-Decade Team
NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team
PFWA All-Rookie Team (1994)
LA was hands down the most dominant offensive lineman I've ever seen play the game. In my book he's the best to ever put on a helmet. Sure, arguments can be made for guys like Matthews, Munoz, Upshaw, Roaf, Ogden...I'm sure I'm forgetting a whole bunch.

Can chalk it up to Cowboys bias, but I'm taking LA over any of those guys.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Zach Martin is close.

8x All-Pro in 9 seasons but 2 were 2nd team All-Pro.
As I pointed out, every player that has gotten 6 First team all pros has made the HOF. And zach has two second team as well so he is in.
Only question is how soon he gets in

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As I pointed out, every player that has gotten 6 First team all pros has made the HOF. And zach has two second team as well so he is in.
Only question is how soon he gets in
mr gtb----Martin total animal

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What’s happened to guard around the league where a 74 is the highest? Hell where is Zack Martin?
mr Marathon---i really believe our O line significantly improves last 1/2 of season....and losing LVE is such a blessing in disguise for Evans once he learns

playbook is much better than LVE plus it opens for younger players get more snaps.....we have top 5 team in NFL even though...SF punched us hard in mouth

hope we play them again.....should be 7-2 but for Refs wearing Sheagle uniforms