PFF Top WR Free Agents

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Forget free agency IMO. Draft a 6'4 athletic kid to replace Gallup. Send him on his way. I was a fan but he is a complete non factor now. We have Cooks for another year.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Hollywood and Mooney would both be excellent fits. I don't think they'd be too cost-prohibitive.

Jarntt

Reaction score
First off Cooks is under contract for next year. Second, the only one on that list better than him is Ridley and we won't be able to afford him. We don't need a star receiver. We have CeeDee. Cooks is a fine #2

817Gill

Reaction score
If Gallup is out, Dallas will have WR3 open. I see Dallas looking to sign an X (Big WR) to a 1 or 2 year deal fairly cheap. WRs fitting the criteria as UFAs are:
1. Cedric Wilson
2. DJ Chark
3. Demarcus Robinson
4. Donovan Peoples-Jones
5. Noah Brown
6. Laviska Shenault
7. Chase Claypool
8. Van Jefferson
My money is on reuniting with Ced Wilson. Him and Dak had excellent rapport and he has inside/outside versatility.

817Gill

Reaction score
Hollywood and Mooney would both be excellent fits. I don't think they'd be too cost-prohibitive.
Hollywood is getting Christian Kirk like deal. He’s gonna be in the late teens to mid 20’s depending on the FA overpay. He’s been way too productive in his career and is still squarely in his prime.

No way he makes sense for us financially, great on field fit as he’s basically Cooks 2.0 but doesn’t make sense money wise.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
First off Cooks is under contract for next year. Second, the only one on that list better than him is Ridley and we won't be able to afford him. We don't need a star receiver. We have CeeDee. Cooks is a fine #2
You need 3 WRs.

A) that's the primary personnel grouping and B) you need depth. Dallas has been incredibly lucky to get the games they have out of Cooks/CD

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Hollywood is getting Christian Kirk like deal. He’s gonna be in the late teens to mid 20’s depending on the FA overpay. He’s been way too productive in his career and is still squarely in his prime.
I doubt it.

Kirk was coming off his best year - near 1,000 yards - and was ascending. Hollywood has gotten less productive, is less complete, and is a year and a half older.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Has Hollywood ever been a #2? I think opposite Lamb he can do alot of damage. His skill set was never that of a high usage player. Mooney would be nice too. Still very young

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Crayton was productive but will be forever remembered for losing the best opportunity we had in the playoffs twice
Patrick Crayton never got 700 yards in a season. Even with TO and Witten that his terrible production for a #2

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did you think Patrick Crayton was a good #2. Look at Cooks numbers this year and compare them to Patricks Craytons when he was a starter here
His production is more due to lack of opportunity, not ability. With everyone back together in this offense a 2nd year, it would not be surprising at all if Cooks reaches 1000-1100 yards next season. He's still a very good #2 WR.

I think the bigger question is at #3. Tolbert is OK. But will the team consider WR as early as the 2nd-3rd rounds in the draft?

JayFord

Reaction score
i would be day 1 trying to get gabriel Davis or Hollywood brown