News: PFT: Cooper Rush: I think we're ready to roll

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Great attitude but I’m scared for the guy, This line may get him killed. Also a real possibility he gets rushed into some bad throws.

The team will come out angry and that’s what we need right now….Raw intensity and let our super talented guys make plays.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Do y'all know what Dak going down does for the mentality of this team? It amps them up. It makes them want to do everything right. It even helps Moore out, because now he knows he can't call BS plays. He doesn't trust Rush to pull this team out of a negative situation. So there will be no more triple reverses or flea flickers.

Dak's injury puts this team on the straight and narrow.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Great attitude but I’m scared for the guy, This line may get him killed. Also a real possibility he gets rushed into some bad throws.

The team will come out angry and that’s what we need right now….Raw intensity and let our super talented guys make plays.
You're so bad. Lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Do y'all know what Dak going down does for the mentality of this team? It amps them up. It makes them want to do everything right. It even helps Moore out, because now he knows he can't call BS plays. He doesn't trust Rush to pull this team out of a negative situation. So there will be no more triple reverses or flea flickers.

Dak's injury puts this team on the straight and narrow.
Oh I'm a believer and I couldn't leave her if I tried!

I should put a Monkees gif in here, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth,” - Mike Tyson. We'll see.

The majority of Rush's yards, and both TDs, in the legendary Vikings game went to Amari and Wilson.

stinkface

Reaction score
I would expect any backup qb to say the same thing. Better then saying you hope the team doesn't get slaughtered.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Why does a part of me want Rush to really do well, and then when Dak comes back, regress?

I don’t know. The chinks in Dak’s armor are really showing up, and I’m not sure Dak will automatically get better.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

cmyk5837219821_42a37f26b1_o.jpg

GINeric

Reaction score
Next man up!!! I hope he actually goes on a hot streak. That means success for the Dallas Cowboys. I support every player in that uniform, not just one or two players.

But i would never act like a few low IQ losers here and root AGAINST my own players like they do.

I really do hope Rush can get us going.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I mean this guy has been playing his whole life. He can solidify his spot as a career NFL backup if he figures out who will be open and gets rid of the ball.

Harder than it sounds clearly, and it’s all on him.