News: PFT: Cooper Rush: I think we're ready to roll

Rayman70

Reaction score
I might argue that Rush is the better passer than Dak. Issue is, Rush is a bit weak with his arm strength. He needs a perfect pocket.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Put that pot on the stove, and let's get us the one thing brewing that has been missing from our forum, a good old-fashioned throwdown QB controversy.

The Prescotteers v the Rushettes.
so the grierrrrr are up on Waltons mountain and don't get to fight?

blueblood70

Reaction score
"Get ya popcorn ready"
:popcorn:
Popcorn? maybe your favorite bottle of liquor, its what we will need to get through some of these games, Sane.

464878602-doyle.jpg
268647455-925273501_Uecker_Major_League_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

blueblood70

Reaction score
so the grierrrrr are up on Waltons mountain and don't get to fight?
trust me one bad series from Rush, Grier will be next fan fave,,fickle fans

why a fan club of one player LMAO come on

Im fan of whomever pout the chrome dome on with star on it. support the TEAM and all its players.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
trust me one bad series from Rush, Grier will be next fan fave,,fickle fans

why a fan club of one player LMAO come on

Im fan of whomever pout the chrome dome on with star on it. support the TEAM and all its players.
I watch the crap that's about it.
If you haven't seen what jerry said, you might want to look. He cares nothing about what the fans want. He's basically laughing in the gullible fans' faces.
Go cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
I watch the crap that's about it.
If you haven't seen what jerry said, you might want to look. He cares nothing about what the fans want. He's basically laughing in the gullible fans' faces.
Go cowboys
BYE no need to talk about Jerrys team daily go Crash someone Elses party, you aren't being forced to watch.:facepalm::muttley::popcorn:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I want Rush to go out and light it up because I want that extra ring in this circus. Granted, a win is always preferable, right now it’s all about seeing just how obfuscated things can get this season.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
It would be poetic justice, in a way, if Dak got "romo'd" by the play of Cooper Rush. Imagine if the Cowboys were 6-1 or 7-1 when Dak was ready to return. What would you do? ( I know this is crazy unlikely. The 2016 Cowboys were LOADED with talent)
Jerry already made hints lol

Portnoy1

Reaction score
One problem is, that of his 325 yards and 2 TD's, Amari Cooper & Wilson accounted for 206 yards and both TD's.
So what your saying is he's a few yards worse than Daks Sunday performance LoL. You're right though, I really hope we learn on that run game and hit them with play action to keep them honest

blueblood70

Reaction score
jerry loves your support of him and how he runs the team. we appreciate that.
hypocrite

you signed up to talk extra about the Dallas Cowboys , that different how LOL its not if you truly hated the way it ran you would have totally left and never looked back as a Fan , period..yet here you are.. being a fan of team owner by Jerry for 31 years..hmm

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hypocrite

you signed up to talk extra about the Dallas Cowboys , that different how LOL its not if you truly hated the way it ran you would have totally left and never looked back as a Fan , period..yet here you are.. being a fan of team owner by Jerry for 31 years..hmm
Just remember jerry knows you are his number one fan. and he appreciates you for all the merch you buy to keep his empire running. I thank you too.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
fond another closet eagle fan to ignore.thanksd for showing your true colors..green. BYE

I don't have time for knucklehead fair weather fans.o_O;):popcorn:
dang just when we were bonding and found something in common. we both appreciate jerry and the club.