News: PFT: Cooper Rush: I think we're ready to roll

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Not saying I’m his biggest fan but anyone hating on Dak might as well realize he’s here to stay. He’s gonna be QB here for years.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No, pro Dakster's actually root for the team they claim to be a fan of. Therefore are still rooting for Rush.
:thumbup:
yep then when the game is over they will hoot and holler and make fun of Rush to somehow prop up another guy. :thumbup::thumbup:

Gorico will bet against this so you know the outcome. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::dance:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
He is prepared to checkdown for 60 minutes.
If he can do that effectively and with a good running game and very good defense , we can have a chance.

Bengals under pressure after losing the opener , they dont want to go 0-2 , AFC is not easy.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If Cooper Rush leads the Cowboys to victory over the Bengals ... all H8!! is going to break loose in this forum.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you were a fan of the team, you'd want a new QB.

What I want does not matter. It is if and when it will happen. Or does it need to happen. :laugh:

I will just root for the team I have been rooting for since the ice bowl. And whatever player is wearing the star, rather I like them or not.

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Whoever is playing, I'm cheering. Simple as that.
Unconditional.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

This is why I'm done with dak @WillieBeamen that play when broken down is disgusting for a 7th year 40 mil qb. If we got beat because our line got obliterated cool but this ain't it

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rush better be ready. Thats all I gotta say. A rush friendly plan ie running Zeke like 35 times, is the best plan. We needed to do that last week. A heavy dose of Zeke.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cincy is licking their chops right now. They wanna drive a stake thru our hearts. We get every teams best without fail, and we never offer much resistance.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rush is passing the ball, we don't change the offense for anybody. the first play is a 35-yard pass to lamb. he gains another 15 after the catch.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put that pot on the stove and let's get us the one thing brewing that has been missing from our forum, a good old-fashioned throwdown QB controversy.

The Prescotteers v the Rushettes.