PFT: Cowboys seem to be willing to let Dak Prescott hit the market in 2025

Chasing6

Reaction score
It was 17, 13, 17, the 1977 Cowboys gave up 10 points. There were a good 5 or 6 teams that won super bowls by scoring 17 points or less. To me a bus driver is Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson types.
I am not comparing Aiklman to Dilfer or Johnson. I am saying is with our defense and Emmit Smith, Troy was a bus driver for at least 2 of those SB wins. Not hard to see it in his stats.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Fine with me.....let someone else play the stupid role and pay this man that money. Like flushing it down the toilet.

rambo2

Reaction score
I am not comparing Aiklman to Dilfer or Johnson. I am saying is with our defense and Emmit Smith, Troy was a bus driver for at least 2 of those SB wins. Not hard to see it in his stats.
A regular Jackie Gleason.

Flamma

Reaction score
Oh I see what you're saying. Stat wise, yes. He wasn't asked to do as much as say, Dan Marino.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Fine with me.....let someone else play the stupid role and pay this man that money. Like flushing it down the toilet.
You mean like Trance? We traded a 4th and will pay him $5M this year. He won't play and be a free agent.

Now that is a complete waste and a real GM could see that a mile away.

basel90

Reaction score
the sooner he leaves the better . This team needs a new QB , we have seen what Dak is . It has not worked .