News: PFT: Cowboys should lift NDAs, allowing cheerleaders to tell their stories regarding voyeurism

Dre11

Reaction score
Being accused by four cheerleaders is strong evidence, particularly combined with the keycard evidence which confirmed he was in the Cheerleaders’ area when he shouldn’t have been.

They took away his keycard but should have fired him on the spot.

It's not strong evidence, it's merely he say she say, 1 cheerleader expressed what she THOUGHT she saw. I'm not saying he's innocent, what I'm saying is we don't know either way, so to condemn is foolish.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, so far its $2.4m worth.....so something did happen. Since it never was properly investigated i am sure there is more coming. Especially for the one with the deep pockets who i am sure was involved in a cover up. Jerry has probably been advised by his legal team to keep his whiskey hole shut and keep it on the low down. But where there's smoke, there's fire. Who will be the one who will fan the flames?

2.4 million is a drop in the bucket to make the negative publicity go away even if he's innocent.
They investigated through their Human resource dept with help of an outside firm, That's what most companies Human Resources is for.

Dre11

Reaction score
Being accused by four cheerleaders is strong evidence, particularly combined with the keycard evidence which confirmed he was in the Cheerleaders’ area when he shouldn’t have been.

They took away his keycard but should have fired him on the spot.

They didn't fire him because he had a Lawyer and was ready to fight on grounds of wrongful firing, so apparently there wasn't any grounds to fire him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
U may be right. Dalrymple , if true, is a scary sitch..and seedy as hell. That said, they handled it I think the best they could. THE NFL in general has had these issues since its inception. Humans do bad stuff at times. Its just not a Dallas Cowboys culture issue. Its the human condition. Look at the Saints and what "the culture under Sean Payton" did. They were handing out handfuls of pills to anyone who wanted them,,staff included and having bounties laid on players heads. What kind of culture did the great almighty Sean Payton have there? He gets a free pass because he has a ring. Winning cures all. The double standard in the NFL is sickening. Time will tell.
He got suspended for a year

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We've already heard Aikman confirm he "dated" some cheerleaders, which is 100% against the rules, so what else has gone on that they'd prefer the media didn't know about because there is no team in the sports world they'd love to spear more than the Cowboys. Do you think Aikman and the cheerleaders was unknown to the head of the cheerleaders and Booger?
GST8LnD.jpg

Danny White didn't care.

Did it right under Landry's nose.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well all kind of depends. The VJ thing was spur of the moment, the fellow just grabbed a random hot nurse.

I think White was familiar with this young lady.
I'm certain you're right.
I'm just saying both pics are cool to me.

Alexander

Reaction score
I'm certain you're right.
I'm just saying both pics are cool to me.
I think they are cool. But some look at the VJ picture and immediately get triggered.

This is a strange world we have grown into.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should be easy to review who's security key card opened that back door. If this is even remotely true he should have been fired immediately.
U guys need to read more. He didn’t deny entering, he said he needed to go to the bathroom and thought it was empty

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well all kind of depends. The VJ thing was spur of the moment, the fellow just grabbed a random hot nurse.

I think White was familiar with this young lady.
He is lucky he did not accidentally grab a crossdresser

Corso

Reaction score
I think they are cool. But some look at the VJ picture and immediately get triggered.

This is a strange world we have grown into.
I know. We won't dig ourselves deeper into this rabbit hole, but yeah.
I'm sad over societal things.
And being a (semi) comedic writer... I'm very sad over things.

And that's as deep as I'm going to go.

Alexander

Reaction score
I know. We won't dig ourselves deeper into this rabbit hole, but yeah.
I'm sad over societal things.
And being a (semi) comedic writer... I'm very sad over things.

And that's as deep as I'm going to go.
I can appreciate that.

But you are correct, it is sad. Comedy can no longer exist. Slapstick is primed for a comeback.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree, they missed their chance at "justice".

It is a rather odd amount, 600K per cheerleader less the lawyers fees. I wonder how they arrived at that figure?

They get paid to get prance round mostly naked. So.............

Corso

Reaction score
They get paid to get prance round mostly naked. So.............
So.............. they get paid to do one thing and then get other things taken from them on the sly and in a crappy/creepy manner.
I guess because they get paid to "prance around mostly naked" they should just give it all up to whoever has the access?