News: PFT: Cowboys slam door on talk on benching Dak Prescott

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
2 3rd down conversions in the last 24 is not opinion. I know this isnt entirely on Dak, but he obviously touches the ball on every snap. I know the overall stats (in the games mentioned) looked good and they came against quality defenses, but you can not continue to overlook bad performances when you have the backup we do. Im a Cowboys fan (therefore Im a Dak fan too) so I hope he turns it around and this all goes away. However it gets worrisome regardless of the distraction a change would make this late in the game if the offense continues to sputter. I agree a loss before the playoffs was not a bad thing (though I would rather it have been another team), one loss doesnt concern me, but a trend does. I am not calling for Romo to start against Tampa, but if we see more of the same the brain-trusts should consider what the right thing to do going forward is THIS season. I dont think anyone debates Dak is the future even if he continues to have a tough go right now and eventually sat to see if another "spark" happens.
Wow! This is a very fair and well thought out post. Kudos. :hammer: