News: PFT: Cowboys slam door on talk on benching Dak Prescott

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Tony Romo would have us at 11-2 has an argument, though I totally disagree. However, anyone who thinks Tony wouldn't have had a couple stinker games by now is totally ignoring his own career and the history of QBs in the NFL.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
The absurdity of this board is astounding sometimes. Dak wins 11 games strait and you want to bench him after he loses to a divisional opponent by three points. SMH.

i mean it's the fact we only lost by 3 points despite the fact that divisional opponent only scored 10 points that has people worried. He's hit the wall, it happens to every rookie QB.

Gameover

Reaction score
The point is, teams were playing catch-up. 12 INTs in 4 games in December, because teams were trying to keep pace with Romo. And Romo in December got better.

Plus, Romo threw 70 percent completion percentage. Dak needs 14 more TDs to match Romo's regular season numbers in three more games and Romo played only 15 games and was still injured in the SF game and didn't play all preseason.
Get the hell out of here. Dak was putting up the same amount of points as Romo without the turnovers that Romo enjoyed. Don't ever reply to none of my post again! Disgusting

What were the defensive ranking of the teams we played the last month of that season?

Last edited:

Gameover

Reaction score
Who the hell is Stephen Alexander? I think you are confusing him with Shaun Alexander of the Seahawks. And you're right, he was a so-so back… NFL MVP in 2005 and a member of the all decade team for the 2000's.

You're embarrassing yourself further with each statement you make
Benefited greatly from a great offensive line. Get lost Links... you should be ashamed to visit this site.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport 19m19 minutes ago

Romo’s turn? Nope.

Czg-ErRVEAA7Kvk.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
Get the hell out of here. Dak was putting up the same amount of points as Romo without the turnovers that Romo enjoyed. Don't ever reply to none of my post again! Disgusting

What were the defensive ranking of the teams we played the last month of that season?

9 INTs on 2014 and 14 more TDs and 70% completing percentage and missed one game... and first season with Linehan as play-caller and was robbed in Green Bay on a perfect strike to Dez the only "loss" in an undefeated season on the road against an undefeated at home GB..

bsbellomy

Reaction score
9 INTs on 2014 and 14 more TDs and 70% completing percentage and missed one game... and first season with Linehan as play-caller and was robbed in Green Bay on a perfect strike to Dez the only "loss" in an undefeated season on the road against an undefeated at home GB..

People are so quick to dismiss that as "another" playoff loss but there isn't one person that thinks that team wasnt good enough to win a SB. And this team is better.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
You personally don't have to do anything. You are not in charge of the Cowboys. But what you have to do as a fan of the Cowboys is ask yourself if you were in charge, would you be willing to kick an 11-2 QB to the curb that has lead your team to the playoffs, in favor of a QB that has not played in going on 2 years, is injury prone, and cannot take a hit without breaking his back?

Those are all facts. We've seen it on the field of play.

Its your call.

Either way, nobody gives a **** what you think. Or me for that matter.

But for me, I'll take rolling the dice with what got the Cowboys to 11-2 and a playoff berth. And hope for the best Sunday against the Bucs.

Man up, brother. Show some backbone. Support the QB that got you those 11 wins.

Or don't. Takes all kinds.

Dont ask questions if you dont want answers. I give you facts, show you the trend, and you counter with opinion, insults, and cursing. If anything I showed backbone. Bye.

MrPhil

Reaction score
The absurdity of this board is astounding sometimes. Dak wins 11 games strait and you want to bench him after he loses to a divisional opponent by three points. SMH.

My ignore list is filling up nicely....

rpntex

Reaction score
Benefited greatly from a great offensive line. Get lost Links... you should be ashamed to visit this site.

Dak benefits from a great offensive line. I guess he's as overrated as *Stephen* Alexander.