News: PFT: Dak Prescott disagrees with the idea that he needed a new voice

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Listening to Broaddus and Belt it sounds like the offense was to complicated for Dak. Too many read’s especially in the red zone. Broaddus was saying some crazy stuff like they want to dumb down the offense to Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick levels.I am surprised the anti Dak crowd didn’t bring up the recent Star Podcast.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does anyone really care what Dak agrees or disagrees with?

He gets paid to produce. He isn't. When that happens changes get made.

Deal with it and start winning in January. If he had a couple of super bowl rings like Mahomes it would be different.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Listening to Broaddus and Belt it sounds like the offense was to complicated for Dak. Too many read’s especially in the red zone. Broaddus was saying some crazy stuff like they want to dumb down the offense to Lamar Jackson and Michael Vick levels.I am surprised the anti Dak crowd didn’t bring up the recent Star Podcast.
I remember players saying the same thing about Nolan’s defense, and Rob Ryan’s back in the day.

Sometimes people get too cute for their own good and it’s to complicated when it doesn’t have to be.

Look at cooking as an example. I have taught people how to make things, but then they decide to add their own spin, or their own ingredients and it completely ruins the recipe. Why? Because they over complicated something that should be simple.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I remember players saying the same thing about Nolan’s defense, and Rob Ryan’s back in the day.

Sometimes people get too cute for their own good and it’s to complicated when it doesn’t have to be.

Look at cooking as an example. I have taught people how to make things, but then they decide to add their own spin, or their own ingredients and it completely ruins the recipe. Why? Because they over complicated something that should be simple.
This will be interesting. I really want to see what Moore does for the Chargers and will the Cowboys limit Prescott.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I believe the new offense under MM will be conducive for Dak, whether he approves of it or not. The quick passes to those who will be charged with running for 1st downs and breaking tackles should be quite complementary to what Dak needs, imho. It'll be time for MM to take charge of that and perhaps also make the most of what Dan Quinn and our defense have to offer, as well. I hope our running attack returns to be better than in 2022.

Last edited: