News: PFT: Dak Prescott disagrees with the idea that he needed a new voice

lukin2006

Reaction score
I wish they’d get rid of that annoying voice…he has no leadership skills. Leaders win at critical times. Dak wilts …and a real leader would respect his coaches decisions.

Swagger

Reaction score
You mean Cooper Rush that went 4-1 during Dak's absence? Yes, Rush helped Dallas get to a 12-5 record but Dak didn't lead them to a 12-5 record.....that is just factually inaccurate and another lie you posted and refuse to acknowledge when called out for it.
Prescott 8-4
Rush 4-1

cowboyed

Reaction score
I wish they’d get rid of that annoying voice…he has no leadership skills. Leaders win at critical times. Dak wilts …and a real leader would respect his coaches decisions.
This is just plain myopic. Based on Dak's regular 8 wins - 4 losses record in season then he was twice the leader he was not during those 12 games. Hey he out-leadered QB Tom Brady and the Bucs in the post season game. Aww then he was out-leadered by 49rs QB Brock Purdy in the second post-season game. There are more performance traits to leadership than just winning which you can't do all by yourself anyway.

I am all for Dak speaking up for himself behind the scenes, but certainly he shouldn't contradict McCarthy's comment about him needing a new voice in the press. It wasn't even a negative comment, it was thoughtful one in my opinion.

There are consequences to not having your best year in the key offensive position on the team. In part it may have hastened the decision to let Moore and Nussmeir go - not that it hurts my feelings. I guess this upcoming season will tell how Dak will thrive under McCarthy and the new QB coach.

Last edited:

bewp7

Reaction score
i agree his voice is ok

he need a new brain arm and leg tho

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course he is going to object to throwing KM under the bus. Dak loved KM. The only way to prove MM is going to be an improvement is an NFC ttile game appearence. Otherwise, all we did was shuffle the chairs on deck.