News: PFT: Dak Prescott is "antsy" to play again

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak is so antsy he's talking about having pop on his balls. It's really difficult to leave this alone...... so I don't get myself banned.

The Dallas Cowboys are the gift that keeps on giving. First it was Jerry with glory holes and secret sauce, now it's Dak and pop covered balls.

Jipper

Reaction score
No but Rush has had his back for long enough now it's time for him to step up

Let's be fair here, rush has played well but the defense has had daks back more than rush has..but yes dak needs to step up and play like the first 6 games of 2021

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a really good place right now. Without their QB1, they went 4-0 over a stretch that no one thought could possibly go better than 2-2. They have a huge divisional game this week, still without QB1, and it does not feel like a must win. The pressure is definitely on the already crowned Eagles.

I don't see how anyone can feel this is a better team with Rush at QB. I see an instant upgrade with the return of Dak and fully expect to see them start rolling teams in one sided contests once he returns and gets his legs under him. Dak will deliver. The rest of the team is already hitting on all cylinders.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Let's be fair here, rush has played well but the defense has had daks back more than rush has..but yes dak needs to step up and play like the first 6 games of 2021
Amen brother this is a special defense we have here haven't seen anything like this in a really long time.

Hate to see our opportunity squandered this year because of some posturing and BS.

This is an important game and a winnable game and he needs to step up and get this done.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a really good place right now. Without their QB1, they went 4-0 over a stretch that no one thought could possibly go better than 2-2. They have a huge divisional game this week, still without QB1, and it does not feel like a must win. The pressure is definitely on the already crowned Eagles.

I don't see how anyone can feel this is a better team with Rush at QB. I see an instant upgrade with the return of Dak and fully expect to see them start rolling teams in one sided contests once he returns and gets his legs under him. Dak will deliver. The rest of the team is already hitting on all cylinders.

Honestly, I see them staying with a similar conservative game plan when he returns. The only difference is taking a few more shots at big plays than with Cooper. Remember MM just said we are a defense-first team. Take what the defense gives you, and win TOP.........keep the D well rested.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Some could not care less what you are feeling, Dak.
Turning the keys over to Dak is like taking dad off the tractor and letting the drunk uncle take the wheel.
GimmeTheBall you do have a way with words maybe it's that top notch Farmers Branch edgamacation.

plymkr

Reaction score
Honestly, I see them staying with a similar conservative game plan when he returns. The only difference is taking a few more shots at big plays than with Cooper. Remember MM just said we are a defense-first team. Take what the defense gives you, and win TOP.........keep the D well rested.
I agree and if we stay conservative when Dak comes back then I feel we'll be successful. If we lean on the run game, defense and not put all the pressure on the QB then we'll more than likely win. Regardless of who the QB is.

All these updates, almost by the hour, about Dak's health is annoying when our true leader Parsons is dinged up. I want to know how Parsons is feeling because we go as Parsons goes. So how's his injury? Some posters feel Dak may be feeling threatened by Rush. I respectfully disagree. If Dak feels threatened it's by Parsons. Parsons is by far our best player, he's the face of the team and he sets the tone for the team. Through this 4 game win streak Micah took the team over as his team. If Dak feels threatened it's not because of Rush but of Parsons IMO.

jay94

Reaction score
Like it or hate it, if he doesn't play we have next to no chance.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

The way I see it . . . if he doesn't step up his game, we simply revert back to Cooper Rush.

The staff didn't want a QB competition.

But now we've got the right kind of competition going on.

Just drive the bus, Dak.

The thumb will be the excuse all season except when he beats up the 3rd stringers in game 17, then it’s he’s elite.

Does it ever get boring incessantly repeating the same schtick every day?

Cmac

Reaction score
I have no problem with a player wanting to get out there as fast as possible. Most NFL players do, and sometimes they are "encouraged" to return quicker. Cooper Rush and the team has afforded Dak and the franchise to enable our starting QB to mend closer to 100% and I'm good with that. He is being saved from the mentality of playing hurt. See Shultz this year, and Zeke last year......labored through injury. Fanbase crushed Zeke, as usual, and about to do that to Shutlz. The Cooper Rush experiment is working at the moment......Next man up.