News: PFT: Dak Prescott is "antsy" to play again

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you remember how the Ravens couldn't wait to run Dilfer out of town even though he won a SB. And yeah it was the defense. It it was the chemistry of the team too. They brought in Elvis Grbac who was supposed to be the better QB but they never won anything with Elvis the team was worse. For some reason the whole team is responding well to Rush and it's a great collective effort in these wins. We never have ever seen this happen in all the years Dak has been here. It's been a bunch of individual efforts.
Dak makes more money in a week than most of his teammates make in a Month or longer.
Why should any player pity the rich fool if he can't get the job done?
Remember Rush is a grunt paycheck wise..... a lot easier to sacrifice for one of your own!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak makes more money in a week than most of his teammates make in a Month or longer.
Why should any player pity the rich fool if he can't get the job done?
Remember Rush is a grunt paycheck wise..... a lot easier to sacrifice for one of your own!
Exactly! I said when Dak got paid that the locker room is human and there has to be players who have mixed feelings about him deserving that and hurting the team while trying to take all the credit.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I will be interested to listen to what Dak says if Rush leads Dallas to a win against Philly. I will be further interested to listen to Dak when he plays and wins: will he go on about 'waking up' the offense to match the defense and make a concerted effort to put the spotlight on himself?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I will be interested to listen to what Dak says if Rush leads Dallas to a win against Philly. I will be further interested to listen to Dak when he plays and wins: will he go on about 'waking up' the offense to match the defense and make a concerted effort to put the spotlight on himself?
Dak always puts himself first and it's very selfish for him to want to even play when he isn't ready yet. It wouldn't surprise me when he loses he says well if the defense played like when Rush was in there we would of won. Or if they would of run the ball better . He always has an excuse and always points the finger at someone else.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Dak always puts himself first and it's very selfish for him to want to even play when he isn't ready yet. It wouldn't surprise me when he loses he says well if the defense played like when Rush was in there we would of won. Or if they would of run the ball better . He always has an excuse and always points the finger at someone else.
Yup. There is no way we'd be 4-1 if Dak didn't get hurt. He stunk it up bad in Game 1 before the injury. Put in a serviceable backup and voila we win every game so far and save a season Dak would have ruined

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly! I said when Dak got paid that the locker room is human and there has to be players who have mixed feelings about him deserving that and hurting the team while trying to take all the credit.
Ya you know they're talking esp the defense as we cannot count the times when Dak friendly has let their efforts be wasted being unable to score the points to win.
Tick tock and all will be revealed when inepto gets back under center!!!
P.S. BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO.......just might be the new cheer at home when Dak-friendly returns!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Exactly. We don't need a gun slinging QB, nor a running QB. We need a QB who plays the game the Aikman did. Relying on the run yet able to pass when need be...and also able to scramble for a 1st down when need be.
Prescott can of course do what Rush is right now, plus a little more.

If they play this right it can work. I’m becoming a little more confident in MMs ability to lead the whole group, and to a lesser degree…Jerry’s ability to let him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He wants to play ...I would hope so. If he said, well, I really don't want to rush hurting my finger, so I'm going to be extremely cautious here so I might sit a couple more weeks then we should be worried

Hadenough

Reaction score
Ya you know they're talking esp the defense as we cannot count the times when Dak friendly has let their efforts be wasted being unable to score the points to win.
Tick tock and all will be revealed when inepto gets back under center!!!
P.S. BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO.......just might be the new cheer at home when Dak-friendly returns!
There will be more than Boos.
I heard fans were throwing stuff at Dak after the Tampa loss.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys are in a really good place right now. Without their QB1, they went 4-0 over a stretch that no one thought could possibly go better than 2-2. They have a huge divisional game this week, still without QB1, and it does not feel like a must win. The pressure is definitely on the already crowned Eagles.

I don't see how anyone can feel this is a better team with Rush at QB. I see an instant upgrade with the return of Dak and fully expect to see them start rolling teams in one sided contests once he returns and gets his legs under him. Dak will deliver. The rest of the team is already hitting on all cylinders.

lmao. I spit up my lunch

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
sorry buddy but you are entirely missing my point and I am not talking at all about 2021, we are talking about different things

my point is that in 2022 it has been the defense carrying the team not Rush and they are the ones that have been covering for him and, in turn having daks back as he recovers.

what you really mean is the D now has time to Rest. Dakota 3 and out gives them no chance to rest. Especially in the 4th as they’ve been on the field all game. Sorry Dak fan bois. This is Coopera team
Now

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he plays and stinks up the field I bet you his fan club comes up with a host of excuses or another 'injury'.
It'll be the coaches' faults for making him play before he was completely healed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are in a really good place right now. Without their QB1, they went 4-0 over a stretch that no one thought could possibly go better than 2-2. They have a huge divisional game this week, still without QB1, and it does not feel like a must win. The pressure is definitely on the already crowned Eagles.

I don't see how anyone can feel this is a better team with Rush at QB. I see an instant upgrade with the return of Dak and fully expect to see them start rolling teams in one sided contests once he returns and gets his legs under him. Dak will deliver. The rest of the team is already hitting on all cylinders.
At this point, I can only hope you're right. My faith in him isn't strong enough to believe it without seeing it first anymore.