News: PFT: Dak Prescott is "antsy" to play again

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Discrediting the fact, that he sucked at least in back to back games despite the defense doing a good job in both is hardly objective. And yes, I do acknowledge that he wasn't the only one doing a bad job in those games, but he definitely didn't a good one either.
So what's the problem? Do you really think Rush is a better QB?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is not only ready, he sees the game clearly now !
Dont know why he wasnt ready or see things clearly in the past 6 years though.

I also doubt he has been watching any tape and getting better lol.
Should be studying rush and his tape?
Yes watching from the sidelines has done him a world of good
Another 5 years he should be ready to go

fivetwos

Reaction score
Good, he needs to be. He's extremely lucky to have a backup like Rush behind him. Hopefully he's a bit jealous of him and comes back hungry.
Theres a plausible scenario where this injury was the best thing that could have happened.

He feels footsteps and comes back better than ever…

And just maybe the powers that be will see that running the ball is the way to win with this group.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
So what's the problem? Do you really think Rush is a better QB?
Man, you Dak fans really don't take no prisoners, do you? This wasn't even about Rush at all. I won't repeat what I said about Rush and Dak, maybe you've mistaken me for someone else.

I was just replying to your initial take, that it was "just one game". Well, it wasn't. That's all I tried to say.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, you Dak fans really don't take no prisoners, do you? This wasn't even about Rush at all. I won't repeat what I said about Rush and Dak, maybe you've mistaken me for someone else.

I was just replying to your initial take, that it was "just one game". Well, it wasn't. That's all I tried to say.
I'm a Cowboys fan....not immature enough to root against our own...some fans don't know crap and speak out of their backside....don't be that guy.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The real question that should be asked is whether Dak is that much better than Rush. The gap is smaller than you think.
If you can't see the difference, stick to Madden...it's night and day.

khiladi

Reaction score
Just like he bragged all offseason and played like absolute trash in Game 1.
Now we're supposed to believe that doesn't matter and he'll put up 40 burgers lol

They acting like we don’t have 7 years of tape. We still talking about how he can’t throw against a zone and staring down WRs, horrible pocket presence and the same issues he’s had throughout his career and his annual slump, where the Cowboys offense is bottom of the league in most quarters without a TD bottom of the barrel third down conversion rate and garbage red zone efficiency.

Irv88

Reaction score
Yea, he remembers how Romo situation went down. He wants no part of that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
They acting like we don’t have 7 years of tape. We still talking about how he can’t throw against a zone and staring down WRs, horrible pocket presence and the same issues he’s had throughout his career and his annual slump, where the Cowboys offense is bottom of the league in most quarters without a TD bottom of the barrel third down conversion rate and garbage red zone efficiency.
yeah, "I'm a big mofo," I'm ready to win now" after he got paid, "the best shape of his life", and the newest bs. He's not getting better, he's getting even more scared. sheesh, the guy doesn't ever quit talking.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Theres a plausible scenario where this injury was the best thing that could have happened.

He feels footsteps and comes back better than ever…

And just maybe the powers that be will see that running the ball is the way to win with this group.
Exactly. We don't need a gun slinging QB, nor a running QB. We need a QB who plays the game the Aikman did. Relying on the run yet able to pass when need be...and also able to scramble for a 1st down when need be.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Do not try to reason with Dak fanatics, in this case a mesquite-league coach who thinks he knows NFL football. And downs plates of tripas, freeholees and cases of Busch.
Reasoning with Dak fans is like talking Latvian to a horned toad.
short-horned-lizard-open-mouth-18.jpg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
what's funny is the hating because we are winning. where's the guy who hates haters at? Oh, jump in on the hate. He can't even defend Rush from the haters crying about us winning. smh.

Hadenough

Reaction score
yeah, "I'm a big mofo," I'm ready to win now" after he got paid, "the best shape of his life", and the newest bs. He's not getting better, he's getting even more scared. sheesh, the guy doesn't ever quit talking.
He has regressed! I can't tell if he is afraid of the pass rush or to throw the ball into tighter coverage or both. He struggles to know where to go with the ball. Dak should be given two reads to throw to on passing plays and should never be allowed to check out of a running play that's called.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Haha, you guys discounting dak are going to be eating a lot of crow. This team is winning bc of the defense, rush is driving the bus and has played well but it is bc of the defense.

i also love winning and they are going to be a better team with dak at qb, anyone that thinks rush is better than dak simply has no clue
Do you remember how the Ravens couldn't wait to run Dilfer out of town even though he won a SB. And yeah it was the defense. It it was the chemistry of the team too. They brought in Elvis Grbac who was supposed to be the better QB but they never won anything with Elvis the team was worse. For some reason the whole team is responding well to Rush and it's a great collective effort in these wins. We never have ever seen this happen in all the years Dak has been here. It's been a bunch of individual efforts.