News: PFT: Dak Prescott: We definitely haven't taken a step back

jrumann59

Reaction score
you don't need to but if all your competition takes a step forward where are you at....

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Sorry…and I know I’ll get slammed but this quote is so Garrett like and it’s the part I think Dak needs to work on. It’s so cliched with the “men” etc and comes off as contrived because we hear it every year. I’ve never been a hater or lover of Dak but the cheesy quotes are too much. It’s like he gets a script daily sent to his inbox

I know what this team has and the men that they have and the coaches and the leadership. We definitely didn’t take a step back. We’re going to continue to get better and that’s what this offseason is about, and that’s what moving forward is.”

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You folks do know Dak is responding to question being asked of him by reporters? He made his statement clear. Of course he and this team need to go out and show but he is standing up for his team, what is he supposed to coward to the media. Give me a break

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You folks do know Dak is responding to question being asked of him by reporters? He made his statement clear. Of course he and this team need to go out and show but he is standing up for his team, what is he supposed to coward to the media. Give me a break

Right! As I said above though it sounds contrived and so Garrettesque. I mean he can just say “we like the guys we have and are going to work hard to show we can be better.” It doesn’t have to come from the inside cover of a Knute Rockne book.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Right! As I said above though it sounds contrived and so Garrettesque. I mean he can just say “we like the guys we have and are going to work hard to show we can be better.” It doesn’t have to come from the inside cover of a Knute Rockne book.
It feels like Dak is playing a character of what he thinks a leader sounds like. It's the most generic "leader" stuff ever.

He comes off so phony to me.

The real Dak is the guy that calls the fans bandwagon and condones violence against the refs when he plays bad. That's when you get glimpses of how he really feels.

The real Dak talks through Tads twitter account.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Please people........I'm guessing we will get the same answer from EVERY player. It's called believing in your team/teammates. But you're going to have usual Dak critics blowing their horns.