News: PFT: Dak Prescott: We definitely haven't taken a step back

DonaldM

Reaction score
????? Romo last season was 2016, really do not know what you are talking about, scary thing is you don't know what your talking about.,
My 6 button was stuck. He was fat his last year. Google fat Romo. I know everything. Good guy and good QB but a complete geek in the box. Don't know when to shut up and let Nance talk. Looking for his transformer toys

Last edited:

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Please people........I'm guessing we will get the same answer from EVERY player. It's called believing in your team/teammates. But you're going to have usual Dak critics blowing their horns.
I'm probably considered a "semi-critic", but come on. What's he supposed to say?

I would expect the same answer from any player from any team.

elcowboi

Reaction score
I think some fans won't be happy until a player says they suck, the ownership sucks and they don't know why the team is even still a team. So basically some fans will never be happy...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think some fans won't be happy until a player says they suck, the ownership sucks and they don't know why the team is even still a team. So basically some fans will never be happy...
If a Cowboys player would come out and say "the ownership sucks" I'd be a fan of theirs for life lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You folks do know Dak is responding to question being asked of him by reporters? He made his statement clear. Of course he and this team need to go out and show but he is standing up for his team, what is he supposed to coward to the media. Give me a break
Good point; I was just thinking this the other day in another thread. They may not even care though. Any opportunity to **** on Prescott, rational or not, is an opportunity.

DonaldM

Reaction score
I'm going to get fried gizzards at Hearts chicken. Make a few good threads...I'll be back.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Good point; I was just thinking this the other day in another thread. They may not even care though. Any opportunity to **** on Prescott, rational or not, is an opportunity.

That is the thing, players are asked question and league requires them to give access to the media, but as soon as a player say something you have fans telling them to shut up. Player can't shut up and if he did fans would be howling about that as well, coming up with a spin on that as well. I saw nothing that Dak said was wrong, this was a 12-5 team and they expect to go out and challenge how fans feel means nothing it is the player putting in the work and effort. Fans offer up nothing, maybe they are the ones that need to shut up.

Reactions: G2

fredp22

Reaction score
How would Prescott know how good his team is. Hes never won anything.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
We haven’t made enough steps forward during Daks time to make me believe we can take any further back.

We’ve always been the same; losers whenever it matters. Been like that for 26 years and nothing has me believing it will change for the next 26.

nobody

Reaction score
I think the team has taken a step back, but I expect every player on the team to answer as Dak did...and they should answer that way. He said the right thing.

A player saying "We definitely took a step back" is already making excuses and quitting and telling his teammates he has no faith in them. He was asked a question. He answered correctly. Deal with it.