News: PFT: Federal judge reinstates Ezekiel Elliott suspension

haleyrules

Reaction score
I don't get this crap how 1 out of 3 judges can see something different. More and more fans are going to continue to walk away from supporting their teams and don't think for one second fans outside of the cowboys circle do not support the NFL over this bull crap...freaking unbelievable...
That 1 judges opinion is starting to smell like a set up too. Very tricky. Anyway, lets get this over with and get back to playing football. The club has enough offensive depth to survive the setback.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Her position was basically, "you players agreed to the terms so those are the terms". There's really no need to conjure up a conspiracy when the NFLPA bent over and agreed to give Goodell absolute authority.
That's the real point. The suspension was for basically nothing that could be proved in a court, but Goodell has the technical power to impose it based on what the OWNERS feel is in the best interest of the leagues so called image.. Make it right in the next agreement.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
That 1 judges opinion is starting to smell like a set up too. Very tricky. Anyway, lets get this over with and get back to playing football. The club has enough offensive depth to survive the setback.
yes 2 1000k rushers in the stable but neither can hold a candle to what a bellcow brings to the table..did you see what the chiefs do to RBBC teams...i'm pissed this is wrong and not fair to zeke or this organization to have to go through another "rule" handed down by the nfl...worse yet freaking Red gets another pass on the season

haleyrules

Reaction score
yes 2 1000k rushers in the stable but neither can hold a candle to what a bellcow brings to the table..did you see what the chiefs do to RBBC teams...i'm pissed this is wrong and not fair to zeke or this organization to have to go through another "rule" handed down by the nfl...worse yet freaking Red gets another pass on the season
Elliott makes this offense work..no question about that. Its 3-3 without him. This situation can only be corrected in the next CBA. Elliott is a victim of a poor negotiating stance by the NFLPA.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Elliott makes this offense work..no question about that. Its 3-3 without him. This situation can only be corrected in the next CBA. Elliott is a victim of a poor negotiating stance by the NFLPA.
Have to disagree my man..the offense runs this kid and right now on paper 1-5 for me with the chargers being the only team to have issues with a RBBC teams...he is a victim not getting a fair deal with all the evidence on the table..i give two squats about article 46 this could be detrimental to this kid long term and with him fighting this and to continue fighting his name will forever be tarnished...

Pants

Reaction score

while I agree, he hasn't helped the defense or coaching, sadly

if he doesn't get this blocked (again) somehow, then we will see if the offense can still produce...of course, with our OL getting holding calls and opponents getting ZERO holding calls, sounds like the ol' double-whammy

cds99

Reaction score
What happened to all that fancy lawyer talk from some of the forum members saying this wouldn't happen?

I know nothing about law but I was afraid of this. This team is in a Hell of a bind over this especially with the teams they will be facing with the up and coming games.

haleyrules

Reaction score
while I agree, he hasn't helped the defense or coaching, sadly

if he doesn't get this blocked (again) somehow, then we will see if the offense can still produce...of course, with our OL getting holding calls and opponents getting ZERO holding calls, sounds like the ol' double-whammy
Yep. The Defense and coaching will kill the Cowboys until the FO understands the importance of both. When Jerry retires maybe things will change.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Have to disagree my man..the offense runs this kid and right now on paper 1-5 for me with the chargers being the only team to have issues with a RBBC teams...he is a victim not getting a fair deal with all the evidence on the table..i give two squats about article 46 this could be detrimental to this kid long term and with him fighting this and to continue fighting his name will forever be tarnished...
It could well be ugly for Elliotts time off. I just want Elliott on the field scoring TD's and eating the clock. I have a feeling that his image will turn out to be the least of his troubles. This story ( Elliott) may not have a happy ending. Sadly.

calico

Reaction score
Why I continue to watch this farce of a league is beyond me. I hope both the mlb and nba pass this joke of a league.

i agree.

the zeke thing killed the nfl for me and not the kneeling thing. i watch college ball but the only nfl im watching these days are just cowboys games and any game on during a commercial break. ive been watching the MLB post season and NBA games instead. otherwise im getting outside more and enjoying life.

get rid of goodell then ill be back more.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
It could well be ugly for Elliotts time off. I just want Elliott on the field scoring TD's and eating the clock. I have a feeling that his image will turn out to be the least of his troubles. This story ( Elliott) may not have a happy ending. Sadly.
I hear ya bud in the end we both want the same thing and that is for our team to win. You and I have had many quotes on how we are tired of this organization losing. With this news and imo the teams best player being out for 6 weeks it just doesn't look good. All the people who said wait till next year after losing to GB..all I have said since that day is they missed an opportunity they may never get again because no one knows what the future holds. Well at least the draft is going to be chippy you can count on that.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Jerry needs somebody to watch Zeke while he's gone.
Man o man, you ain't kiddin. The club needs to make it clear to Elliott, that he is on thin ice and that the club will impose fines and suspensions independent of the league if he misbehaves anymore. This boy needs discipline from the club. Hopefully, the Jones family won't baby this boy. Get on his backside before its too late.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
STOP AND READ

Two people have been benched due to name calling that started due to some poster on here making a Sexist post.
Another member got benched for making a second sexist rant/post.

I don't care if the Judge gave a ruling against Zeke and happens to be a woman. That does not give ANYONE here carte blanche to go on some idiotic sexist rant about what women
should and should not be able to do.

If you feel the need to express your political, racial or sexist views ...please do so elsewhere as it will not be tolerated here.

If you cannot help yourself but to post those types of things you will be benched and you have your account here permanently suspended.