News: PFT: Garrett in Consideration for Duke HC

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
You honestly deep down truly...truly believe that? Be honest answer honestly.

I mean he is another human living on the same planet as you that had the skill to make it to the elite of the elite at his craft, and we as people are so evil towards each other we can go on a message board and act like he shouldn't ever coach ever again. Why.... because he couldn't do what 99.99999 % of the human population can't do and win a SB in the NFL? I mean...seriously?

I'm not a big Garrett fan but I sincerely hope he succeeds in whatever it is he decides to do. He never ruined my life enough to think otherwise. Seems like a good guy that players respect.
Some are sour about his tenure here.
I get that.
But come on folks it's a game!

lostar2009

Reaction score
Good for him. I hope he get it. Gives us a good contact source from the college ranks.

ICP

Reaction score
Hopefully if he ends up coaching an irrelevant college team we will finally not have to see any more threads about him

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
This is perfect for him. I thought TV, college coach, or an athletic director would be great for him. He’s good for the sport just not the Cowboys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys defensive assistant, George Edwards is also in consideration for the Duke HC job. That's his alma mater. I think he is more likely to get the job than JG.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Check what I’ve actually said in the topic. Let me know what you disagree with.

You won’t, though. And we both know why.
You havent spoken much about that coward. And we both know why. Because lord knows if he was hired by an nfl team youd be the first patting yourself on the back. Real life doesn't work like that though. The skirt has been lifted on Garrett.

You got caught up in his verbal pimping. Just admit it. Most Americans love a great talker. Its ok.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there's a junior high school or peewee team that JG might help . . . he's such a sweet fellow! :grin:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You havent spoken much about that coward. And we both know why. Because lord knows if he was hired by an nfl team youd be the first patting yourself on the back. Real life doesn't work like that though. The skirt has been lifted on Garrett.

You got caught up in his verbal pimping. Just admit it. Most Americans love a great talker. Its ok.

Ouch -- seems a bit harsh but that's ok . . . I like it! :grin:

Qcard

Reaction score
You honestly deep down truly...truly believe that? Be honest answer honestly.

I mean he is another human living on the same planet as you that had the skill to make it to the elite of the elite at his craft, and we as people are so evil towards each other we can go on a message board and act like he shouldn't ever coach ever again. Why.... because he couldn't do what 99.99999 % of the human population can't do and win a SB in the NFL? I mean...seriously?

I'm not a big Garrett fan but I sincerely hope he succeeds in whatever it is he decides to do. He never ruined my life enough to think otherwise. Seems like a good guy that players respect.
:clap:

Gaede

Reaction score
Garrett needs to go to the barn and reinvent himself, cause his offenses are from a different era.

Or get into politics.