PFT: Gregory was not lined up in the neutral zone

MarcusRock

Reaction score
No answer about the WR or LT?????? bawk bawk bawk

Sorry buddy but diversion tactics only work on those who don't know better. I do.

So was Gregory's head beyond his hand like your little news story told you was truth instead of the actual rule I quoted?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Sorry buddy but diversion tactics only work on those who don't know better. I do.

So was Gregory's head beyond his hand like your little news story told you was truth instead of the actual rule I quoted?
I answered ....his head is not in the neutral zone so it doesn't matter if it beyond his hand, which it is

You are the one afraid to answer a simple question.....you can live with that

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
47238389_301227237392655_588979950611070976_o.jpg

Guess it's when the ball was snapped cause this one proves again he wasn't lined up in the neutral zone
You're right. Since there's one picture that seems to show that he may not be in the neutral zone at that moment, we should disregard the ones that show he was.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny I don't see 7 guys on the LOS for NO here either and that's a penalty. But it wasn't called. Hmm..

Maybe it's just one of those things that hapoens alot and doesn't get called..

Kind of like minor neutral zone infractions. Just like the former refs, coaches and players all said in the first place.

Either way this thread has reached ridiculous area. A bunch of fomer people involved in the game and the league their whole life think it was a bad call. A couple losers on a fan site that like to argue think it was a good call.

We won. Who cares? /Thread
That's right, anyone who doesn't believe only what they want to believe is a loser.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I answered ....his head is not in the neutral zone so it doesn't matter if it beyond his hand, which it is

You are the one afraid to answer a simple question.....you can live with that

The ball is the neutral zone per the rule and was outlined on TV by the blue line. Gregory's head is more than half way into the blue line. Offsides, 5 yard penalty.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The point of my joke was that, why does it matter if he was offside or onside? I'm sure I'd have a different tune had we lost, but, as we won, the whether he was or wasn't offside doesn't matter.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The ball is the neutral zone per the rule and was outlined on TV by the blue line. Gregory's head is more than half way into the blue line. Offsides, 5 yard penalty.
Wrong
what about the WRs....are they on the LOS??????
It the LT a full yard in teh backfield and in an illegal position?????

Anyone can answer since Marcus is too scared

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Wrong
It the LT a full yard in teh backfield and in an illegal position?????

Not wrong.

ARTICLE 2. NEUTRAL ZONE. The Neutral Zone is the space between the forward and backward points of the ball (planes) and extends to the sidelines. It starts when the ball is ready for play​

Do you see it now?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Can't tell for sure.....Gregory is in the Star.....no line to judge

glimmerman

Reaction score
I will say that they showed the line during the play and when I saw him lined up I just knew they were calling that. And of course it wipes out a game changer. But it also looked like the offense was lined up illegally. Either way I was cussing before the snap. Gregory pushing the limits to try to get that edge. It’s something he will need watch it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm of personal belief the Zebra's were conducting an concerted effort in their overly intense scrutiny of our #94 in their Feeble attempts in directing the games outcome, while( honesty compels me to state) it's well understood the #94 continually reverts to his bear paws to the face maneuver,,, we got away with a couple from the Blandino New York established Zebra hot line of in-game rulings,,, the #11's knee down b-4 the first down marker & the 54's helmet to helmet " knock hell outta'em" R.B. hit.o_O

which is rather puzzling:huh:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Is the LT a full yard in the backfield and in an illegal position?????

So is the blue line a good line to judge where Gregory was in reference to the neutral zone (ball) since you were looking for one?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Blue line buddy. Blue line.

Funny, I just watched the replay 5 or 6 times and the first thing Mike Pereria said when asked for comment was "You can't go by the blue line".

Because Pereiria and everyone else in this thread knows the Blue Line is a computer graphic that can be completely inaccurate.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Is the LT a full yard in the backfield and in an illegal position?????

I just watched the replay repeatedly and I agree with the comments Pereria made, it probably is marginally a penalty but its very rare you are going to see this called.

And like others said in this thread, the flag came out more than 3 seconds from the snap - and the flag was thrown when DLaw and Gregory were both inches away from sacking Brees. Is that because they want the game close or because they made yet another bad call in a game full of them.... who knows.

After watching it a lot, it is what you posted pages ago - this is a cop without a radar gun giving someone a ticket for doing 56 in a 55 mph zone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny, I just watched the replay 5 or 6 times and the first thing Mike Pereria said when asked for comment was "You can't go by the blue line".

Because Pereiria and everyone else in this thread knows the Blue Line is a computer graphic that can be completely inaccurate.
The possibility exists that the blue line can be in error, that's why he said that. However, the blue line in this case started off at the front and back points of the ball, which defines the neutral zone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just watched the replay repeatedly and I agree with the comments Pereria made, it probably is marginally a penalty but its very rare you are going to see this called.

And like others said in this thread, the flag came out more than 3 seconds from the snap - and the flag was thrown when DLaw and Gregory were both inches away from sacking Brees. Is that because they want the game close or because they made yet another bad call in a game full of them.... who knows.

After watching it a lot, it is what you posted pages ago - this is a cop without a radar gun giving someone a ticket for doing 56 in a 55 mph zone.
I agree that the penalty was ticky tack, and should not have been called, but the thread is predicated on the notion that Gregory wasn't in the neutral zone, and that's patently false.